I need suggestions ...

Gatonegro's profile photo   08/24/2021 4:17 a.m.

I was diagnosed with me and gave me medications for the virus and it turned out that I had 800 glucose two months ago, I continue treatment with a doctor and I inject Humulin R, I started with 10m and a week ago I injected me 12m and I have managed to lower up to 119 glucose, I am new to this type 2 diabetes, leave all sugar and processed flour and have lowered 12 kilos since I have diabetes, I injected me after two hours of eating, I take a daily tablet of metformin of 500. I need suggestions or adviceIf I'm going well with my treatment, as I told you before I am new in this and I need help, in advance thank you very much

Gatonegro's profile photo
Gatonegro
08/24/2021 4:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum!The goal is to lower the most that glucose can be.But not only goes in medication but in a strict diet.How practically everything goes up glucose because nothing like eating vegetables, salads, soups ... to try not to climb much, of course and walk every day.
I would say that at least you have made progress, but it can be improved.Cheer up.

Tgirl's profile photo
Tgirl
08/24/2021 7:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Gatonegro, if 800 have dropped to 115, the improvement is spectacular.
They will have to continue doing studies for diagnosis, but you are doing very well.
Do you say that you are injected two hours after meals?, Quickly puts quick insulin before eating and control is made at two hours ...,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/25/2021 5:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.