{'en': 'Ketoacidosis', 'es': 'Cetoacedosis'} Image

Ketoacidosis

Cdb1's profile photo   05/17/2021 8:26 a.m.

Hello good morning!

Let's see there are people who say that ketoacedosis causes one for what they eat and other people say that it is because of the lack of insulin I opt more for the "lack of insulin."

Greetings,

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
05/17/2021 8:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good,

Diabetic ketoacidosis is caused by poor blood high glucose control, usually associated with lack of insulin.

marine's profile photo
marine
05/17/2021 10:22 a.m.

@Marine then my problem is the lack of insulin because my treatment is
Novorapid 2-2-2 and Lantus 6
And I can't get anymore because of a family member I can cause side effects ...

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
05/17/2021 2:48 p.m.

@CDB1 have you detected ketoacidosis?What glycemic controls do you have pre and post overview?

That you cannot put more insulin because a relative tells you ..... insulin treatment depends on your needs to have a good glycemic value.It does not depend on a relative.

marine's profile photo
marine
05/17/2021 3:08 p.m.

Ketosis or ketoacidosis?

Insulin, as such, has no side effects.Another thing is that you get more or less than necessary.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/17/2021 9:13 p.m.

Without sufficient insulin, glucose accumulates in the blood instead of going to the cells.This leads to diabetes symptoms.The low blood sugar level occurs due to any of the following factors: the sugar (glucose) of the body is exhausted too quickly.

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
05/18/2021 9:06 a.m.

@CDB1, you have to put the insulin necessary to have good controls.
What hurts is not insulin, but high glucose, which can cause ketosis or, what is much more serious, ketoacidosis, which if it is not ends in a diabetic coma, which can be deadly.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/18/2021 11:46 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@CDB1 Do not believe everything that is published on the Internet.A low level of blood glucose is not only due to exhaustion, there are also factors that alter the production of carbohydrates.

You have to put the insulin that you need depending on the hydrates you eat in food.It is not a fixed guideline, unless you only eat the same rations of hydrates in all meals.
2-2-2 is a bad control;I don't think you do breakfast the same as dinner or food.
The basal or slow you will have to adjust it according to your values ​​at the beginning of the day.

If you have high blood glucose and the body cannot use all the energy it needs, burning fats produced by the famous ketones.From a "you contaminate" level.It is ketoacidosis and diabetics we must avoid it, it is a poison.You poison you and it costs a lot to eliminate them.

Cetosis is something else, when the body learns to live from fat to generate carbohydrates instead of demanding carbohydrates.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/19/2021 8:33 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.