{'en': 'Tresiba that does not reach me 24 hours', 'es': 'Tresiba que no me alcanza 24 horas'} Image

Tresiba that does not reach me 24 hours

Cristina82's profile photo   05/20/2021 11:43 a.m.

Very good !!!

I have been with many climbs from 6:00 p.m., they are snacking at all.

I punctuate the three -year at 22 hrs., And although it is weird, I do not arrive at least at 24 hours.

Is that happening to anyone?

Thank you!!

Cristina82's profile photo
Cristina82
05/20/2021 11:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good, the Tresiba must cover 100% at 24h, in fact in theory it covers up to 48h.

Why do you think that three is wrong?

What controls do you have at lunch, pre and post prandial?

What blood glucose do you get up in the fasting?

What fast insulin do you use?

marine's profile photo
marine
05/20/2021 12:25 p.m.

Hi Cristina, I'm too three.Sometimes I have those climbs around 18-19 due to the slow assimilation of rice or pasta.Try to make a longer wait with fast insulin before eating.

As Marine comments, check your values.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
05/20/2021 2:06 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

@Cristina82, maybe you need to upload the dose of Tresiba a little.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/21/2021 12:20 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

marine said:
good, the threeiba must cover 100% at 24h, in fact in theory it covers up to 48h.

marine said:
good, the threeiba must cover 100% at 24h, in fact in theory it covers up to 48h.

Josemibi said:
Josemibi said:
Hi Cristina, I'm also with threeiba.Sometimes I have those climbs around 18-19 due to the slow assimilation of rice or pasta.Try to make a longer wait with fast insulin before eating.

As Marine comments, check your values.

Cristina82
05/22/2021 6:16 p.m.

Very good !!
I sulked 20 from three at night and quickly fiasp, before I click a novorapid, but the doctor has recommended that insulin for being ultra fast and not waiting for much at food time if I have a climb, and the truth is thatIt is so, but the strange thing is that after 6 pm more or less than 80-90 I get out of meaning and I arrive at eight o'clock at 250-300 without eating anything.
Upload the night lens I cannot, in the morning with 20 units I arrived phenomenal, I have tried to wear two slow ones at the time of the food with the fast and nothing, it seems that it has no effect, correcting with the quick afternoon the afternoon increases either... doing sports either, on the contrary.
I will return to the novorapid again, that insulin reached me more ... although the two have the same duration.
I have also thought about that, that I can have insulin resistance, but it is rare that you have it only for the afternoon nights.

Cristina82
05/22/2021 6:23 p.m.

The three of theory say that if it covers up to 40 hours ... if so, I do not find the explanation to what is happening to me.
As super healthy, always at the same time, I try to practice sports two times a week ... nurse work in a school, I have no stress at work, to think that you can go up, I've been with that diabetes for 20 years, always very exaggerated in the control of sugar, sometimes too much ... and now I feel that I'm going crazy.

Cristina82
05/22/2021 6:28 p.m.

@Cristina82, if you were better with Novorapid, use it again, and if it is not fixed, it returns to the slow one before.
The important thing is that you feel controlled and safe.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/22/2021 7:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

@Cristina82 There are people who have a rise around 6/7 in the afternoon, the solution is to get fast.There is a post of this.

Fiasp lasts about 2.5 hours and novorapid up to 3.5 hours.Use the two, as interest you, I have both prescribed.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/22/2021 7:39 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I put a correction of two units, which is what I need, but it does not go down, it is something impossible to understand.

Cristina82
05/22/2021 7:40 p.m.

Does it happen to you every day?It happens to me with the cycle, that is, one week and something a month, then normal.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/22/2021 10:02 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Cristina82 said:
very good !!
I sulked 20 from three at night and quickly fiasp, before I click a novorapid, but the doctor has recommended that insulin for being ultra fast and not waiting for much at food time if I have a climb, and the truth is thatIt is so, but the strange thing is that after 6 pm more or less than 80-90 I get out of meaning and I arrive at eight o'clock at 250-300 without eating anything.
Upload the night lens I cannot, in the morning with 20 units I arrived phenomenal, I have tried to wear two slow ones at the time of the food with the fast and nothing, it seems that it has no effect, correcting with the quick afternoon the afternoon increases either... doing sports either, on the contrary.
I will return to the novorapid again, that insulin reached me more ... although the two have the same duration.
I have also thought about that, that I can have insulin resistance, but it is rare that you have it only for the afternoon nights.

He asked, before changing the fast, it happened to you ????

For example, I get on that time because I usually have enough protein and the effect of the climb is later.

It must also be taken into account that if the exercise you do is intensity, it has a hyperglycemic effect.

marine's profile photo
marine
05/22/2021 10:39 p.m.

When I started with Tresiba, the same thing happened to me.I changed it at the time of the food and did cover myself 24h, but with fasting hyperglycemia.

drjesusangel's profile photo
drjesusangel
05/22/2021 11:32 p.m.

I also thought about changing it at the time of the food, I have always put it at night, but it is curious that you have fasting hyperglycemia.
Before changing the fast I also happened to me, but exercising it.
Today I have returned to the rapid before, Novorapid and I have been from six in the afternoon with super tall sugar, although I make corrections every day, it really overcomes me all that.

Cristina82
05/23/2021 12:13 a.m.

@ Cristina82, it seems that it does not cover you 24 hours.
How slow you used before?How were you?Have you tried toujeo?
Is that a new insulin is not always better ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/23/2021 2:09 a.m.

Cristina82 said:
I also thought about changing it at the time of food, I have always put it at night, but it is curious that you have fasting hyperglycemia.
Before changing the fast I also happened to me, but exercising it.
Today I have returned to the rapid before, Novorapid and I have been from six in the afternoon with super tall sugar, although I make corrections every day, it really overcomes me all that.

You may be eating more fats and proteins and this is causing you late?.

You also have to take into account a thing, if you exercise and in the end the body gets used to it and does not imply an effort, the glucose does not go down as much as when at the beginning it cost you more.

Also if you have tried everything and do not understand where the shots can go, see the doctor the same you have an infection or any things that is altering the values ​​but if it is only in a certain time strip I would really discard what I just told you.

marine's profile photo
marine
05/23/2021 10:15 a.m.

Hello everyone
I think you have already commented on it.
The same thing happened to me and I changed the Tresiba at the time of the food, less hydrates when it comes to food and dinner.
Now I arrive well on an empty stomach, in fact there are days that with hiccups and the afternoon is punctual the day that goes up.
In fact I have lowered several units of Tresiba.It is also true that I get a novorapid, I don't know if it will have something to do

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
05/23/2021 10:46 a.m.

Tresiba 14 unidades a las 14:00 horas
Novorapid a demanda,pluma júnior medias unidades
MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Very good !!
I have already changed a Novorapid again and I will start putting on the threeiba every day at different times, eight, six- four in the afternoon ... and staying with that of the time of the food, to see if everything works for me.
Thank you very much for the information.

Cristina82
05/23/2021 11:18 a.m.

Hi Cristina, I used Toujeo at 10pm and I also uploaded the glucose over 7p, I changed to three at 6:00 p.m. at 4:00 p.m. and I kept passing.Now I have been putting three at 12h for more than a week and I already have it well in the afternoon and before dinner, you may try, a lot of encouragement

nuriapal14's profile photo
nuriapal14
05/23/2021 1:03 p.m.

Thank you very much 😊 !!!

Cristina82
05/24/2021 7:22 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.