{'en': 'High sugar alone fasting.Not diagnosed.', 'es': 'Azúcar alto solo en ayunas. No diagnosticada.'} Image

High sugar alone fasting.Not diagnosed.

MJose845's profile photo   05/20/2021 2:53 p.m.

Hello!

I have some doubts and I would like to know your opinion.

I am not diagnosed with diabetes but I have been tired of extreme for a year.I had my son and took a lot of weight, about 20 kilos (I had no gestational diabetes) and now I still have ten kilos of more.The fact is that I am extremely tired and decided to take the fasting sugar.

I got 120. And I saw that it was a lot.I have put myself on a diet and I have managed to lower 5 kilos, having horrors, but I still have the fasting sugar in 104. Every time it goes less: it started in 120 then 118, 117, 115, 111 until today that is the day that is the day that is the day that is the day that is the day that is the day that is the dayI have had less.But I'm still extremely tired.

After eating the sugar I always have it well.According to the values ​​of person without diabetes but in the morning always higher than 100.

I'm going to the bathroom very much.I go without stopping.And I don't know if I should consult with a doctor or if you think everything can be for being more chubby.I have moved from the city and the verad is that between that and the baby and the coronavirus I do not have much ease to go anywhere but if you see it necessary, I would try to find a way.

Thank you so much.And forgive for being so long the message.

MJose845's profile photo
MJose845
05/20/2021 2:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello @mjose845
There are several things.
When do you measure yourself after eating?
I tell you because I, for example, usually give the late peak, at two hours or two and a half.That is, if I measure me at the time I give low values.It depends on each one and what is eaten (the fats take a long time, for example) the climb is at a different hour.Then it may happen that you are measuring at the wrong time.
On the other hand, what you say about fatigue and go to the bathroom are high sugar signs.
I would go to the doctor and make you a glycosilada.It is a moment and you are calm.
Meanwhile, depending on what time you are measuring after eating (you already tell me) see different hours, to see what comes out.
But what you are doing, losing weight, will improve you, is clear.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/20/2021 4:13 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thank you very much for the answer.
I measure it at 2 exact hours and it is very good.
Do you think it is possible that weight giving my sugar level down until it is below 100?Or will I always have it on top?
The diet that I am doing is of these protein smoothies, which I eat very few hydrates.
I also wanted to know if the high glucose can be because Ceno very soon, about 19.30 and I take it at 7.45.In case there are many hours.Or is it just the other way around?Thank you so much.

MJose845's profile photo
MJose845
05/20/2021 4:31 p.m.

@Mjose845

You go on the right track.Keep losing weight gradually, but don't forget the exercise.Walking regularly is very useful.I don't know if you're eating well.I mean, proteins, non -saturated fats and carbohydrates of vegetables, fruits etc.
But that fatigue may be related not to blood sugar, which now in values ​​of 104 fasting is acceptable, if not with your daily food (or lack of food).The lack of iron can easily produce that fatigue.Eat eggs, chicken, turkey.And many vegetables.Do not go hungry.To lose weight there is no starving.Eat well and varied and move.A good walk after food is great.
If you are still very tired, do not leave it and see the doctor, do you make a complete blood analytics, also include vitamins, iron etc.Apart from a glycosilada.
all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
05/20/2021 4:38 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Hello again.
I am not a doctor and I can only talk to you for my experience and what I have read in the forum.
I can tell you that losing weight will always come good for this issue.The fact that Cenes is good and should not influence, unless there is a rebound effect (the liver segregue glucose for being many hours without receiving food).But that the only way to stay calm is to go to the doctor.
It is not because of the data of the measurements you give, which are not so bad, it is for what you say of fatigue and to go to the bathroom.
If I have learned something at this time, it is not an exact science, it is different in each person and cannot be generalized.
In addition, you are not eating hydrates.At some point you will have to eat normal again and see how the body reacts.
Go to make you an analytical.You may not have anything, you may be starting with a type 2 diabetes and only with weight loss, good eating habits and continuous exercise is corrected, you may have to take metformin (total, a pillite and out), but it is importantDetect anything as soon as possible, or discard it and stay calm.You tell me

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/20/2021 4:50 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

OK.Well, thank you very much.I have helped me a lot what you have told me.
Greetings and that all phenomenal.

MJose845's profile photo
MJose845
05/20/2021 5:12 p.m.

hello.I think you have good control with those figures of less than 105 on an empty stomach.You already left 120 that was prediabetes.The idea is not to get to diabetes, and you're going well.

Lowering helps (a lot) and something that could serve you is exercising.Even walking daily 15 to 30 min also improves figures.

How much do you have glucose 2 hours after eating?The main values ​​to be measured are fasting glucose, glucose 2 hrs after eating and some doctors ask for glucose before bedtime.

A great option is that you do a glucosilad study, that shows your average of the last 3 months.

As for tiredness, it would be good if you made a bloody chemistry with hematic biometry, general examination and lipid profile to look for some deficit or chemistry out of range.Those studies are taken to your doctor and you will have a more accurate diagnosis.

Greetings,

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/22/2021 7:48 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.