Honeymoon, I don't know how to calculate the units

elisa74's profile photo   05/02/2021 9:10 p.m.

Hello everyone, I suppose the change to Fiasp with the honeymoon will have joined, apart is the sport theme..etc, too many variables that make us sometimes not quietly with the doses, I wanted to ask you about the moon ofHoney.. How does it affect when calculating the fast units?I know that each person is a world, but in general ... does this suppose you need half the dose, ... or what a proportion less?Today my son has eaten at noon a dish of paella with 280 gr (comprehensive rice), apart from chicken, vegetables, dessert ,, 3 un punctteed (normal would have been 5-6) and at the time it was at 79And going down (at the beginning of the eating was in 114), however last night for 4R (spell pizza) 3ud was punctured and it was perfect, it is true that today he has played a game and has ended at 2:00 pm ... then when he joinsEverything ... I don't know how many you correspond to you, what!Thank you !!!

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
05/02/2021 9:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Elisa74, there are no fixed rules, it is controlled a lot and is being hit most of the time, as you see the trends., but there is not much more ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/03/2021 12:03 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello, the problem with the honeymoon is that sometimes the body provides insulin and sometimes not and does not have a fixed amount.So the only thing we can do is be very attentive and calculate the insulin rather down.We have mounted a system of shots that for now is working very well.We count the rations and put on the corresponding insulin we leave a ration and average ration (as dessert) and on that we are correcting.The normal thing is that it rises and about 130, 140 I know the return and when it goes per 100 you take the ration that we stop dessert.Depending on how the descent is being given, it takes it all once or divides it.The only thing that this way of acting needs is much attention.You cannot forget that you have a ration and a half less to take.until you stabilize.Sometimes you have to contribute more than we had reserved and others stay the ration to take.But this is so there is no fixed rule to guide.
The advantage that once you automate it is already your way of eating.
My daughter debuted in January 2020 has the last Glyc in 5.7 and practically 85 90% within the range.

fjga's profile photo
fjga
05/03/2021 10:47 a.m.

@fjga, then during the honeymoon, can there be days for the body to insulin or not?My mother because what was missing, well it will be a matter of controlling it a lot as you say and throwing rather down until we take the point more or less.Thank you !!

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
05/03/2021 3:25 p.m.

elisa74 said:
@fjga, then during the honeymoon, can there be days that the body is insulin or not?My mother because what was missing, well it will be a matter of controlling it a lot as you say and throwing rather down until we take the point more or less.Thank you !!

Yes, so it is, there are days that the body provides insulin and others not, so they explained to us.In fact, our daughter is still in honeymoon and lately we always put the same portions and the same insulin with the same blood glucose ... a few days, other absolute disaster ...

So I don't know if the really really ...
Greetings

Isi's profile photo
Isi
05/04/2021 7:09 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.