Diabetes meals

dt1Cdm's profile photo   08/26/2021 8:03 p.m.

BUENASS ,, HAHAA, K Eat and I don't have it in diabetes, I have deskoncert@ see if we eat an insane food with a high I.g we would have a very high glycemic peak.And apart from being insane we would harm us health and the organism, well and have the azukar alt9 TB, but if we eat healthy foods such as white or integral rice or white or integral paste the vegetable vegetables etc. with a high or low or low or low.tb we would have high blood glucose.Pk gentlemen I don't know if you will know.But all feeding, healthy/insane, with an IG/CG (highly moderate high) in diabetes affects us glycemias.It doesn't matter K commas A dish of integral or normal paste K will upload the sugar haha, to a misguided misera make you up the sugar.ha ha ha.There are people with DT1 k have everything well adjusted.And 100gr from Paella gets .. Pewwww the sugar is triggered.and respecting the waiting time etc.Aske eats what you want.But that if insulin never forgets.K There are people for fear of high glycemia with a (corrector bolus) let them eat things that they liked very much.Everything k goes down.

dt1Cdm's profile photo
dt1Cdm
08/26/2021 8:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The glycemic index does not affect that the glucose raises you but at the speed with which it rises ... or that is what I have understood.

The healthy or insane ... It is always better to eat a cream of vegetables than fried eggs+sausage+fried potatoes, but not because we have diabetes, if we did not have it it would be exactly the same.Everyone should have a healthy and balanced eating.The problem is that the general population is not aware and does not eat as well as it should.

For me the key to my diet is to eat healthy in general, but if I feel like "hold" one day and dinner pizza, then hey, attack!The key to this is not to be overwhelmed (that TB raises glucose hehe) and knowing how to count rations.And well, with the pizza remember that a few hours later the dark back of cheese will come ... and you will have to adjust if you do not want to be in the clouds;)

Tam's profile photo
Tam
08/26/2021 11:06 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.