{'en': 'My experience with the Essential Diet diet', 'es': 'Mi experiencia con la dieta Essential Diet'} Image

My experience with the Essential Diet diet

PabloHidalgo's profile photo   05/10/2021 5:45 p.m.

Hello everyone!

Before being diagnosed 3 years ago, the truth is that it is quite choice, so to speak, it has **** the thing to lose weight to avoid possible diabetes in the future and that once those kilos were lost, I will diagnose me.

The fact is that it weighed about 95 kg, and I measure 1.7m, which is not well.Through an endocrine that my mother found, she recommended me for the Essential Diet diet.The peculiar of this diet is that much of the diet is based on its own products that, at the time it was a student and was not to eat much, came from pearls.The food was good for my liking and also, as I say, everything quite fast and easy to prepare.Little by little with this diet that defines some doctors as ketogenic, once I passed the first phases, after you leave the products and wear a diet with more hydrates (which is completely eliminated at first).I managed to pass the first phases and establish myself already in the line without use of products or anything of the style, only a varied and normal diet, although I have already stayed to avoid hydrates.

To me this diet worked for me, I have stayed in about 70 kg and I am currently well with respect to diabetes, although I no longer consume the Essential Diet products but I continue with that line as I said before.I do not know if someone has tried this diet being diabetic, if someone has done it, it would be useful to know how it is possible.

Thank you!

PabloHidalgo's profile photo
PabloHidalgo
05/10/2021 5:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.