{'en': 'Diabox voice notices', 'es': 'Avisos de voz diabox'} Image

Diabox voice notices

Malpi's profile photo   05/10/2021 6:27 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I would like you to help me with Diabox's voice notices, can they be removed?

Thank you so much!

Malpi's profile photo
Malpi
05/10/2021 6:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have Diabox, and now I don't know what voice warnings do you mean ... are the beeps when you are high or low?

fer's profile photo
fer
05/10/2021 6:37 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

malpi said:
hello everyone, I would like you to help me with Diabox's voice notices, can they be removed?
Thank you very much

Hi Malpi. You're going to settings you give Speech Setting and you get Speak BG Readings, deactive and ready. A greeting

skiman's profile photo
skiman
05/10/2021 7:57 p.m.

skiman said:
malpi said:
hello everyone, I would like you to help me with Diabox's voice notices, can they be removed?
Thank you very much

Hello Malpi. You are going to settings you give Speech Setting and you get Speak BG Readings, deactivate and ready. A greeting

Thank you very much, solved !!!

Malpi's profile photo
Malpi
05/10/2021 7:59 p.m.

Hello, everyone
I am having connection problems with the Wi fi on my mobil since I installed LibreLink 2, to someone more passes and do you know how to solve it?
Thank you so much

Malpi's profile photo
Malpi
06/01/2021 12:45 p.m.

@fer, they are not the beeps.With voice it is telling you glucose.
I have not tried it, only M was missing that the mobile tell me: P

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/01/2021 5:04 p.m.

🤦

Malpi's profile photo
Malpi
06/01/2021 5:25 p.m.

malpi said:
good morning
I am faint connection problems with the Wi fi on my mobil since I installed LibreLink 2, to someone more happens to you and do you know how to solve it?
Thank you very much

Hello Malpi. I would not have to give you any problem since LibreLink uses bluetooth or NFC to communicate with the sensor, the only thing that occurs to me is if you have activated the freeview option that connects the application with your endocrine, you try to deactivate it to see if it improves.all the best

skiman's profile photo
skiman
06/01/2021 6:15 p.m.

skiman said:
malpi said:
good days to all
I am faint connection problems with the Wi fi on my mobil since I installed LibreLink 2, to someone more happens to you and do you know how to solve it?
Thank you very much

Hello Malpi. I would not have to give you any problem since LibreLink uses bluetooth or NFC to communicate with the sensor, the only thing that occurs to me is if you have activated the freeview option that connects the application with your endocrine, you try to deactivate it to see if it improves.A greeting

Well, if I have that option activated, when they gave me the sensors they told me that I should be connected, but I will try
Thank you so much

Malpi's profile photo
Malpi
06/01/2021 7:16 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.