{'en': 'Get to the right target', 'es': 'Llegar al objetivo correcto'} Image

Get to the right target

Tanitacortes's profile photo   05/25/2021 6:19 p.m.

Good afternoon,

Could you help me?

My endocrine gave me some guidelines so that I could be more controlled and have a glucose of 130 I have a sensitivity factor of 50, OSEASE is supposed to be an insulin unit to lower 50 sugar ......

She put this formula try to do it but it doesn't come out:

Grams of carbohydrates/10+current glucose - 130 divided by 50

I try to calculate but it doesn't fit me, could you help me?

Thanks in advance a greeting!

Tanitacortes's profile photo
Tanitacortes
05/25/2021 6:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Tanitacortés, but, so much formula?
If you have to be 130 before eating, and you know that an insulin unit lowers you 50, then you put the units of more you need,

And if for 10 g of hydrates you need an insulin unit, calculate the insulin units, dividing the grams of hydrates by 10.

It is better to make you a list of equivalent foods and put on the same insulin, while you take practice.And if you are high, add an insulin unit for every 50 of glucose in excess ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/25/2021 6:43 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks first and foremost to answer, I have to be in that range of eating, it is that as she told me the accounts do not come out 😅

Tanitacortes
05/25/2021 7 p.m.

It is the same, but you have to make many accounts with that formula ..;)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/25/2021 7:04 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you!!!!!

Tanitacortes
05/25/2021 10:23 p.m.

Hello @tanitacortes, in your formula the ratio is missing (this depends on each meal)
Insulin = insulin intake + insulin adjustment, being these:
Insulin Ingesta = Ratio * HC
INSULIN ADJUSTMENT = (BG Real - BG OBJECTIVE)/FSI

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
05/28/2021 4:01 p.m.

What a complicated!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
05/28/2021 5:17 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

The more you rely on a calculation in that way, the more mistakes you will make.

Before all you have to think about whether you have taken a busy morning, you are accelerating. You are going to move a lot in the afternoon ... etc.

marine's profile photo
marine
05/28/2021 6:31 p.m.

They are not calculations to get them before eating.What @marine is true there are many more things to take into account, that would be for a case of not having moved, not having any active insulin in the body, without stress ... theirs is to have a glucometer that is calculatingor use some of the app available to the mobile.For example I believe mine with my boyfriend when they were going to put the sensor because he only calculations with blood and in my opinion I lost grace if I was going to have to continue clicking 3 times xD.

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
05/28/2021 9:16 p.m.

The truth is that it is the first time that they put an Aso Formula the accounts did not come out for that I asked for help hehehe thanks !!!!

Tanitacortes
05/29/2021 3:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.