Basal

meginer's profile photo   09/06/2021 6:59 a.m.

Yes, @meginer, with this insulin the ski lifts carry much less hydrates, is what it costs to adapt when you come from Lantus.And the adjustment also hinders the rebel the insulin dose, because a single unit influences the double that with Lantus...
But the day to day is better with threeiba, more tranquility without such a tendency to hypos
The bad side is that the peck between hours was over, although to lose weight it is very good.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/11/2021 1:52 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

From my experience I believe that threeiba is much more stable than Lantus and that looking at the minimum of the day, this is the minimum of the night and those of after eating, if hypoglycemia are not produced or the values ​​are acceptable, then it is that the slowIt is well tight.An acceptable minimum for me is not to lose 65 at night and 70 during the day.You also have to have the fast doses well tight is not to confuse its effect with that of slow insulin.
By chance I changed the time of clicking threeiba and the values ​​were improved.When clicking it at night, the night blood glucose values ​​were a lower tad and the alarm and the curves of the day sounded more and, when clicking it in the morning the night values ​​rose a little fair to not sound the alarm and the peaksof the day they were not so high.It was a happy coincidence.😄
Of course, when changes are made with slow insulin, I have proven what they say it takes 3 days to see if it has been successful.

evacf's profile photo
evacf
09/11/2021 10:53 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

vanessa30 said:
colt said:
good,

I will look at how you are doing it because I have been with basal insulin for a short time and I can't succeed with the dose, in fact at night I have touched the sensor 3 times for low sugar and after breakfast it has risen me to 230. TheIt is that once I have managed to stabilize it at the time, it sounds alarm by low sugar and takes me all morning by jumping the alarms and eating.

And do you check it in capillary to know if that result is correct?
There are times that warns of hypoglycemia and it is not so (I tell you because it happened to me more than once)

Yes, the glucometer usually gives me a variation of 15 mg/dl with respect to the meter but the time after the trend is right if it goes up or down.

The truth is that the continuous meter is an inlays.I have been with him for a short time but before with the glucometer I saw only misfortune and I thought it was fine.Since I carry the meter I see the process and now I know that everything that shines is not gold.

Thanks to carrying it I have seen that my blood glucose varies very quickly, I can be in 70 at breakfast time and it passes me to picos of 250 a while although at 2 hours it is in range.

On the contrary it also happens to me, I have started exercising with 120 and at 30 min I'm already in 70.

Well the truth is that these sudden fluctuations are a problem, I don't know what they owe and still try to correct them although I am more lost ...

Colt's profile photo
Colt
09/11/2021 1:17 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde enero 2021.
Insulina Toujeo 10 u dia, Crestor 1 u dia.
A1C: 5,7 % Agosto 2021

colt said:
vanessa30 said:
colt said:
colt said:
good, good,

I will look at how you are doing it because I have been with basal insulin for a short time and I can't succeed with the dose, in fact at night I have touched the sensor 3 times for low sugar and after breakfast it has risen me to 230. TheIt is that once I have managed to stabilize it at the time, it sounds alarm by low sugar and takes me all morning by jumping the alarms and eating.

And do you check it in capillary to know if that result is correct?
There are times that warns of hypoglycemia and it is not so (I tell you because it happened to me more than once)

Yes, the glucometer usually gives me a variation of 15 mg/dl with respect to the meter but the time after the trend is right if it goes up or down.

The truth is that the continuous meter is an inlays.I have been with him for a short time but before with the glucometer I saw only misfortune and I thought it was fine.Since I carry the meter I see the process and now I know that everything that shines is not gold.

Thanks to carrying it I have seen that my blood glucose varies very quickly, I can be in 70 at breakfast time and it passes me to picos of 250 a while although at 2 hours it is in range.

On the contrary it also happens to me, I have started exercising with 120 and at 30 min I'm already in 70.

Well the truth is that these sudden fluctuations are a problem, I don't know what they owe and still try to correct them although I am more lost ...

>

It is not certainly easy to be in rank all the time, and there are occasions that perhaps upload us well for the amount of hydrates, how we digest the protein ... perhaps less insulin than we need .... it is complicated.
Little by little and without stress that also affects us, surely you will solve it

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
09/11/2021 10:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Colt, if you have a glycosilada of 5.7, you are not very lost, you are very good., And with the continuous meter you can still correct peaks and improve even more
But you have very good glucosilada so you're doing very well ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/12/2021 3:59 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning,

Thank you very much for the post.Today I have put less basal units and I have breakfast lighter and not only I have not had hypos at night I have also achieved for the first time since I have the sensor to prevent the peak of more than 200.

I think I was more basal than I needed.

Colt's profile photo
Colt
09/12/2021 9:53 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde enero 2021.
Insulina Toujeo 10 u dia, Crestor 1 u dia.
A1C: 5,7 % Agosto 2021

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.