Novorapid or Fiasp

YaizaJ's profile photo   09/12/2021 6:07 p.m.

Hello good afternoon: I have type I diabetes for 38a I have 46 A and my endocrine has told me to change to Fiasp.Less action time and more powerful.I use Tresiba 9 UI at 11pm and Novorapid 2-2.5 and 3 0.5 U By ration Carbohydrates give me anxiety the hypos and do I have many at eating?I change or do I continue with it?

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
09/12/2021 6:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, you can try but knowing that it acts before that novorapid or humalog (it is the one I use).
The hypos at meals at what moment are given?Maybe at the time of having injected her?Just at 15min who starts acting?Have you tried to click just before dessert?I ask you because Fiasp acts before, you must think about eating just put it on.
I have never encouraged myself to use it precisely because I am a little scared to act so fast.
The issue anxiety is truly distressing, but you have to look for its origin and think that insulin is the one that helps us to live.

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
09/12/2021 9:19 p.m.

Hello, the hypos give me when eating and the insulin put it between the first and second dish I put 50 or 40 sometimes they do without doing anything and sometimes I take a fruit and sometimes I have a bounce effect and I get a lot and upload a lot andI am quite sensitive to insulin if as a little less than what is already thought, it already gives me a hicf

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
09/12/2021 9:28 p.m.

yaizaj said:
hello the hypos give me at lunchtime and insulin I put it between the first and second dish I put to 50 or 40 sometimes they go back without doing anything and sometimes sometimes meI take a fruit and sometimes I have rebound effect and I climb a lot and I am quite sensitive to insulin if as a little less than the thought already gives me a hiccup so I am afraid to use the fiasp to see if it gives me a fatter hiccy

I would not exchange it then.
Click just before dessert., I do so many times.
And if I test what I use that it does not act so fast and does the peak just when clicking it?

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
09/12/2021 9:33 p.m.

OK, thanks a lot

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
09/12/2021 9:34 p.m.

Hi @yaizaj.Half a year ago I changed a novorapid to fiasp.es as described by your endocrine.The change cost me a few weeks.With Fiasp I have less hypos than before.I encourage you to try it.If you are so sensitive to insulin you will surely need less units with FIASP. You'll tell us!

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
09/12/2021 10:11 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Ok thanks thought that with Fiasp more units had to be put on.I will try it to see how I can always return to novorapid if I do not adapt

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
09/12/2021 10:18 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.