{'en': 'False hypoglycemia in my free freestyle 2', 'es': 'Falsas hipoglucemias en mi Freestyle Libre 2'} Image

False hypoglycemia in my free freestyle 2

Viki's profile photo   05/13/2021 11:07 p.m.

marine said:
@ruthbia the endocrine when I told him that the first days the sensor did not go well and that I did not trust to make insulin decisions prescribed me 3 daily strips.

That then I normally have plenty because if I see that always in my normal routine and with the diabox calibration I have a margin of error normally 5% at most because I save it.

@marine I think I will try Diabox, where is it downloaded?I imagine that I will have to have the mobile Bluetooth on to connect ... the truth is that it will be my thing, I know, but between having a kind of battery that is the sensor in my body added to a constant bluetooth connection gives meA little fear ... I know that all day we are subject to radiation but it is still one more.What do you think?: S

Viki's profile photo
Viki
05/16/2021 12:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good, about radiation?... the truth I prefer to have the diabetes better controlled, which you comment on carrying a battery or the Bluetooth does not matter, honestly.For Diabox I download it on Nightshout's Facebook page

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
05/16/2021 12:17 p.m.

Diabox:
Link

Radiation are not such, radia more a microwave than the sensor.Mobile either radiate or produce cancer.

The sensor does not give me to think but the insulin pump is something else.I rejected it because having a via always on my body gives me yuyu.

In my case, the strips that give in Madris are a new glucometer because they no longer distribute from Abbott, I prefer to buy a box of 50 online strips for 20EUR, total expenditure 3 or 5 per month.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/16/2021 1:07 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia Diabox Does NFC need?My mobile does not have, I just downloaded the app and I don't read the sensor

Viki's profile photo
Viki
05/16/2021 1:26 p.m.

viki said:
@ruthbia diabox needs NFC?My mobile does not have, I just downloaded the app and I don't read my sensor

Well, I think so, sometimes it is disconnected and the NFC has to pass

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
05/16/2021 2:26 p.m.

viki said:
@ruthbia diabox needs NFC?My mobile does not have, I just downloaded the app and I don't read my sensor

I need it at least that to make the first reading and activate it, then it goes through Bluetooth.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/16/2021 3:15 p.m.

fer1803 said:
viki said:
@ruthbia diabox Do you need NFC?My mobile does not have, I just downloaded the app and I don't read my sensor

I need it at least that to make the first reading and activate it, then it goes through Bluetooth.

Thank you.Unfortunately my mobile doesn't have it, so I don't know how I will 😣

Viki's profile photo
Viki
05/16/2021 3:26 p.m.

viki said:
fer1803 said:
viki said:
viki said:
@ruthbia diabox needs nfc?My mobile does not have, I just downloaded the app and I don't read my sensor

But if you don't have NFC in the mobile how do you do the sensor readings, with the glucometer?

DiabetesForo
05/16/2021 5:11 p.m.

Of course, when Freestyle is given by Social Security, you have to take advantage of it.I buy it and it is outraged to fail.They prescribe 3 strips a day (and the endo tells me that it measures me many times..😂😂😂).
Now as I told you, I am resting the sensor taking advantage of the fact that at first I believed everything and you have accumulated strips.
But in the end, pay I have to pay.If it is the sensor I pay (diagnosed type 2) and if they are strips, with 3 I do not even have to start.Because I am an insulin -dependent type, with almost exhausted pancreas, peptide C 06. At the moment I use slowly, but the endo says that I will need quickly and that it controls a lot.
The fact is that in the end, a type 2 with exhausted pancreas is to all effects as a type 1 ...
But they treat us differently.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/16/2021 7:23 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

fer1803 said:
viki said:
fer1803 said:
fer1803 said:
viki said:
viki said:
viki said:
viki said:
@Ruthbia Diabox Does NFC need?My mobile does not have, I just downloaded the app and I don't read my sensor

But if you don't have NFC in the mobile how you do the sensor readings, with the glucometer?

Yes, with the Abbot reader who is also glucometer.

Viki's profile photo
Viki
05/17/2021 1:04 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
Of course that when the freestyle gives it the social security you have to take advantage of it.I buy it and it is outraged to fail.They prescribe 3 strips a day (and the endo tells me that it measures me many times..😂😂😂).
Now as I told you, I am resting the sensor taking advantage of the fact that at first I believed everything and you have accumulated strips.
But in the end, pay I have to pay.If it is the sensor I pay (diagnosed type 2) and if they are strips, with 3 I do not even have to start.Because I am an insulin -dependent type, with almost exhausted pancreas, peptide C 06. At the moment I use slowly, but the endo says that I will need quickly and that it controls a lot.
The fact is that in the end, a type 2 with exhausted pancreas is to all effects as a type 1 ...
But they treat us different.

Yes, it does not seem logical that type 2 diabetics have to pay for strips and not those of social security like us, type 1 diabetics, if in the end the disease is the same, it affects us equally and controllingYes or yes

Viki's profile photo
Viki
05/17/2021 1:07 a.m.

viki said:
fer1803 said:
viki said:
viki said:
fer1803 said:
fer1803 said:
fer1803 said:
fer1803 said:
viki said:
viki said:
viki said:
viki said:
viki said:
viki said:
viki said:
viki said:

But if you don't have NFC in the mobile how you do the sensor readings, with the glucometer?

Yes, with Abbot's reader who is also glucometer.

Well, I don't think you can use diabelop or xDrip.

DiabetesForo
05/17/2021 5:08 p.m.

@Viki you need a mobile with NFC for Diabox and for the free app.Both to activate applications the first time and for monitoring.

If you don't want to spend a lot of money, buy a second -hand outdated one.They sell them with 24 month warranty equally.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/19/2021 8:46 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@viki you need a mobile with NFC for Diabox and for the free app.Both to activate applications the first time and for monitoring.

If you don't want to spend a lot of money, buy a second -hand outdated one.They sell them with 24 month warranty equally.

Well impossible now being unemployed all at home.I will continue with Abbot's reader because the other is an expense

Viki's profile photo
Viki
05/19/2021 11:50 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.