Check genital fungi

Gijonessugar1984's profile photo   05/16/2021 12:50 a.m.

Good night

I am a diabetic since the age of 12 and I have 37, and I have the emotogen at 6.3.In these years, I once came out of fungi in the genitals, I know that it is common worldwide and more in diabetic patients, but in these last months they came out several times, and my head doctor prescribed a ointment, andIt goes but it appears again, now I am prescribed some fungienil pills and also does not go completely, I do not know if someone of you went?I don't know if you have any recommendation?

I really have controlled diabetes.

Thank you so much.

Gijonessugar1984's profile photo
Gijonessugar1984
05/16/2021 12:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

A

gijonesSugar1984 said:

Good night

I am a diabetic since the age of 12 and I have 37, and I have the emotogen at 6.3.In these years, I once came out of fungi in the genitals, I know that it is common worldwide and more in diabetic patients, but in these last months they came out several times, and my head doctor prescribed a ointment, andIt goes but it appears again, now I am prescribed some fungienil pills and also does not go completely, I do not know if someone of you went?I don't know if you have any recommendation?

I really have controlled diabetes.

Thank you so much.

Candidiasis is very frequent among diabetics, since it is a fungus that is usually present in our flora and loves as not, sugar, there are treatments with stronger fungicides and others more light, get used to yourself and a lot of hygiene, there are specific soaps and gels

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/16/2021 9:44 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Do you know any specific gel?Because I am lost in this.

Gijonessugar1984
05/16/2021 9:45 a.m.

Bufff, right now I don't remember, but look on the Internet, there must be dozens and I have used the dog

Alberto_13
05/16/2021 9:50 a.m.

gijonessugar1984 said:
Do you know any specific gel?Because I am lost in this.

Hello, they prescribed me for some spots on the ketoconazole and perfect skin and I have used it for candidiasis and athlete's foot, it works very well and is easy to use. A greeting

skiman's profile photo
skiman
05/16/2021 12:12 p.m.

It is not something that has to be directly related to diabetes, and so that it does not reappear the fundamental thing is in drying after hygiene: to be rigorous in drying the area and by pressure, never by scraping.

drjesusangel's profile photo
drjesusangel
05/16/2021 3:54 p.m.

https:/cuidateplus.marca.com/sexuality/Paraja/2017/08/02/hongos-genitales-son-comnes-diabeticos-143847.html?amp

Link

There are two examples there

Alberto_13
05/16/2021 4:17 p.m.

I recommend giving you vinegar washes, helps end fungi.For at least a week 2 times besides your ointment.Holy hand.Then from time to time.

JuanSevillano's profile photo
JuanSevillano
05/16/2021 8:49 p.m.

Stress (together with diabetes) can also affect the appearance of candidiasis.Maybe the washes with hydrogen peroxide or vaginal betadine ( Link have used the laurimic cream and it has worked for me.

Sayonara's profile photo
Sayonara
05/17/2021 10:15 a.m.

Vinegar washing of course diluted in water.It is said that a cup in vinegar in a bathroom or if you do it in a drum, then a base room approximately

JuanSevillano's profile photo
JuanSevillano
05/17/2021 9:31 p.m.

In the pharmacy they gave me a soap that reduces and relieves and an ointment.The female treatment are ovules, but if you go to the SS they give you a treatment with pills.

Since I am diabetic I have had 3 episodes of bodybuilding, I had never had before, and 3 of worms that since I was a child I had not had.Any imbalance alters vaginal and intestinal flora.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/21/2021 5:03 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good afternoon

Of all that you told me, almost the best thing that went, were the vinegar baths, the fungi marched completely.

Thank you so much

Gijonessugar1984
05/23/2021 4:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.