First glycosilada

elisa74's profile photo   06/08/2021 10:47 p.m.

I want to share with you that you have helped me so much from the beginning an excellent news, today we have gone to the hospital because my son had his first glycosilada and the result has been 5.4%, I almost started crying there of joy,Final the effort has its reward and part of it is also thanks to you that from the minute one you have been accompanying me on this long road, ... At first I did not see the light and little by little you were illuminating me illuminating the way ..... thanks thanks !!!!!!

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
06/08/2021 10:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good Elisa, I'm very happy.It is excellent news.Surely he is very happy too.Thanks for sharing it.

Isi's profile photo
Isi
06/08/2021 11:22 p.m.

As I told you next the ACB, congratulations

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
06/08/2021 11:25 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Congratulations!!!
The forum shows that the union is strength.💪💪

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/08/2021 11:31 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

<Blockquote class = "quote" rel = "alberto_13"

hahahaaa ...... for him that is not !!!

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
06/08/2021 11:44 p.m.

isi said:
that well elisa, I'm very happy.It is excellent news.Surely he is very happy too.Thanks for sharing it.

The truth is that if Isi is very happy, in addition the exams is over and has taken very good grades, I am very proud of it.

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
06/08/2021 11:56 p.m.

@Elisa74 I'm glad :)

When learning becomes routine you will see that it is very bearable and when you see the endocrine will be like a ... you are going to teach me to me ... I do not want to detract from the endocrine but I think it is understood where I go hehe

marine's profile photo
marine
06/09/2021 8:29 a.m.

@Elisa74, it is very good news, because starting well is very important.Now you know how to continue like this.
Congratulations on the notes !!!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/09/2021 9:52 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Elisa74
Well, if then the next one goes to 5.5% do not get angry !!:)
Excellent result.
But that does not believe the glycosilada.When I go to my endocrine every three months and I do the analytics, I always look at it with some anxiety.With what is in reasonable values, around 6%, you will have any problem.
You already know that time is also very important in the range (what they call for its acronym in English).

Greetings and continue

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
06/09/2021 11:24 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Correct, the IR is much more important.

The important thing is that if you have that glyc is that it is great and above all starting

marine's profile photo
marine
06/09/2021 11:26 a.m.

jldiazdel said:
@elisa74
Excellent result.
But that does not believe the glycosilada.When I go to my endocrine every three months and I do the analytics, I always look at it with some anxiety.With what is in reasonable values, around 6%, you will have any problem.
You already know that time is also very important in the range (what they call for its acronym in English).

Greetings and continue

Yes, it is true, the IRR was 96%, so very well !!!

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
06/09/2021 2:19 p.m.

@Elisa74 An excellent news!Congratulations, the effort has been worth it.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
06/10/2021 8:22 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Now to enjoy the summer you deserve it :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/10/2021 3:28 p.m.

elisa74 said:
I want to share with you that you have helped me from the beginning an excellent news, today we have gone to the hospital because my son had his first glycosilada and the result has been 5.4%, I almost started crying there, in the end the effort has its reward and part of it is also thanks to you that from minute one you have been accompanying me on this long road, ... At first I did not see theLight and little by little you were illuminating the way ..... Thank you thanks !!!!!!

What good news!There is nothing better than seeing things marching well for our children.They must be very proud, all putting their grain of sand.congratulations!!

matrix's profile photo
matrix
06/13/2021 1:31 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Your joy fills us with joy.Congratulations Elisa !!!

Claudio Alfonso Casetta's profile photo
Claudio Alfonso Casetta
10/29/2021 7:07 p.m.

elisa74 said:
jldiazdel said:
@elisa74
Excellent result.

Greetings and continue

hello.a question.The pull is only seen when you have a sensor.all the best

adrianasanz's profile photo
adrianasanz
11/03/2021 11:36 a.m.

adrianasanz said:
elisa74 said:
jldiazdel said:
jldiazdel said:
@elisa74
Excellent result.

Greetings and continue

hello.a question.The pull is only seen when you have a sensor.GREETING

Yes, because it is the only way to know the time that you are in the parameters that you owe, depending on the range that you have marked.You would have to be clicking your finger every half hour if not.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/03/2021 12:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.