Hello, people, I'm new.I need your help.

Pama's profile photo   09/19/2021 10:27 a.m.

I still do not diagnose diabetes.
I am 18 years old, and yet I think I suffer from this disease or be prediabetic.
I have pain in my limbs, they are not recurring.Frequent urination, yellow and hungry spots.

Can you help me confirm or distrust?Certainly this disease has terrified me all my life because of the mortal impact it can leave on people, because it can devastate them.
But if I already have it, I can't do anything more to learn to deal with her even if it costs me.It hurts just thinking about it.

I want to go to the doctor to make a diagnosis, but I find it impossible to tell my parents because instead of supporting me, they will simply judge me.I'm afraid, a lot.

Pama's profile photo
Pama
09/19/2021 10:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The first thing you should do is talk to your doctor to see what you think.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
09/19/2021 11:46 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

You can go to a pharmacy to make you a capillary and measure glucose

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/19/2021 3:10 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Pama, why are your parents to judge you?Type1 diabetes is not anyone's fault, it is autoimmune and has nothing to do with feeding.
I don't know if you worry that you have seen any case in your family, but with a simple analytics you will get out of doubt.
The symptoms are, urinating a lot, thirst, hunger, thinning ..
Yes, you have them to the doctor as soon as possible, that today good control is achieved that avoids complications.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/19/2021 8:16 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much to everyone.
I will go to the doctor and inform my parents as soon as possible, I am afraid of how they will react.

Apart, I am sure that it is type 2 diabetes.
Anyway I will go corroborate, can anyone explain how it is?That I must eat, that I should not.Please, it would help me a lot;I practically have a foot in the disease and I never noticed it for being a thin person by birth, I went up a little weight but not even exaggerated points.

Pama's profile photo
Pama
09/19/2021 11:44 p.m.

@Pama If it is type2, you do not have any guilt either, it appears due to genetic inheritance and is usually treated with low food to lose weight and that the insulin that remains acts sufficiently.
Your parents have to support you and help you, that idea that diabetes is looking for oneself to feed badly is false.There are those who have genetic predisposition and who does not have it.
Courage and that a doctor sees you, it will put the treatment you need, but first you have to know what you have, maybe nothing happens to you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/20/2021 3:05 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

pama said:
Thank you all.
I will go to the doctor and inform my parents as soon as possible, I am afraid of how they will react.

Anyway I will go corroborate, can anyone explain how it is?That I must eat, that I should not.Please, it would help me a lot;I practically have a foot in the disease and I never noticed it for being a thin person by birth, I went up a little weight but not even exaggerated points.

Have you done any basal blood glucose medication?(in the morning on an empty stomach)

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
09/20/2021 11:15 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
pama said:
Thank you all.

Have you done any basal blood glucose medication?(in the morning on an empty stomach)

Go to your doctor as soon as you can and explain the matter the same as you did here.Take your fears, concerns and fears the same as here.Ël or she will help you, inform you and explain what you have to do.

I encourage and above all do not be afraid or scared for it.

You will tell us what the doctor told you

All the best

Lucero's profile photo
Lucero
09/20/2021 6:36 p.m.

Debut Diabético en 25 JUL 2018 (DM2) causada por pancreatitis crónica :'(
Tratamiento antidiabético: Insulina lenta TOUJEO SoloStar + Insulina rápida NovoRapid FlexPen
Seguimiento y Control de Glucosa: Sistema FreeStyle Libre 2 (ocasionalmente glucómetro y tiras reactivas Contour Next)

pama said:
I still don't diagnose diabetes.
I am 18 years old, and yet I think I suffer from this disease or be prediabetic.
I have pain in my limbs, they are not recurring.Frequent urination, yellow and hungry spots.

Can you help me confirm or distrust?Certainly this disease has terrified me all my life because of the mortal impact it can leave on people, because it can devastate them.
But if I already have it, I can't do anything more to learn to deal with her even if it costs me.It hurts just thinking about it.

I want to go to the doctor to make a diagnosis, but I find it impossible to tell my parents because instead of supporting me, they will simply judge me.I'm afraid, a lot.

Go to your doctor as soon as you can and explain the matter the same as you did here.Take your fears, concerns and fears the same as here.Ël or she will help you, inform you and explain what you have to do.

I encourage and above all do not be afraid or scared for it.

You will tell us what the doctor told you

All the best

Lucero's profile photo
Lucero
09/20/2021 6:38 p.m.

Debut Diabético en 25 JUL 2018 (DM2) causada por pancreatitis crónica :'(
Tratamiento antidiabético: Insulina lenta TOUJEO SoloStar + Insulina rápida NovoRapid FlexPen
Seguimiento y Control de Glucosa: Sistema FreeStyle Libre 2 (ocasionalmente glucómetro y tiras reactivas Contour Next)

Look also if you have leather color Amailla, I don't want to worry and you should see but your kidneys are.That you see a doctor and look at your hepatic functional.
Well, the yellow colo will tell you the doctor is not common.

Greetings, over time you will get used to type 2 diabetes, eating healthy !!!

Patri_msa 's profile photo
Patri_msa
09/20/2021 9:58 p.m.

Diabetica T1 debut 2017. Tratamiento desde enero 2018.
Basal Nph y ajustes Novorapid.

Well, I think that before talking about diabetes a doctor has to diagnose you.And then, depending on anything, look for a solution.
Advance does not make sense without knowing anything for sure.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/21/2021 5:58 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

pama said:

The disease is not anyone's fault. And if they judge you, it will be for a short time, as soon as they have some information it will happen.Heat and that's why you have to go to the bathroom ... Talk to your doctor and that's it, nobody will blame you for being sick, that's past centuries. And today's medicine gives a lot of them.The whole pancreas has been closer to two than one) and I am not diabetics yet.And here I continue. And with a disease that most suffer from alcoholism and although it is not my case, much less, comments I had to endure. But they always gave me the same. Tradilility, doctor, diagnosis and, if there is a disease, treatment and to live, which are ... a few years hehehe

Magucha's profile photo
Magucha
09/22/2021 1:02 a.m.

magucha said:
pama said:

The disease is not anyone's fault. And if they judge you, it will be for a short time, as soon as they have some information it will happen.Heat and that's why you have to go to the bathroom ... Talk to your doctor and that's it, nobody will blame you for being sick, that's past centuries. And today's medicine gives a lot of them.The whole pancreas has been closer to two than one) and I am not diabetics yet.And here I continue. And with a disease that most suffer from alcoholism and although it is not my case, much less, comments I had to endure. But they always gave me the same. Tradilility, doctor, diagnosis and, if there is a disease, treatment and to live, which are ... a few years hehehe

Jaundice, if such, can be due to many things: liver, pancreas, gallbladder, kidneys ... and sometimes even how the light gives us.

Magucha's profile photo
Magucha
09/22/2021 1:05 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.