{'en': 'Glucosport', 'es': 'Glucosport'} Image

Glucosport

gui's profile photo   09/20/2021 2:43 p.m.

Hello everyone.

I need to know how much a glucosport pill is equivalent.

1 pill = 0, 5 R.

He doesn't put it anywhere.

Thank you!

gui's profile photo
gui
09/20/2021 2:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

gui said:
hello everyone.
I need to know how much a glucosport pill is equivalent.
1 pill = 0, 5 R.
He doesn't put it anywhere.
Thanks

A pill I think there are 2.5 g of HC.And more or less, to me 1 g of glucose I raise the glycemia.That is according to weight.I am in 60, with a pill I put myself in 75.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/20/2021 6:02 p.m.

Thks Meginer

gui's profile photo
gui
09/20/2021 7:06 p.m.

Hi @gui.As mentioned above, each pill contains 2.5 g of glucose.I had the same doubt that you the first time I bought Gluco Sport.Nowhere came the amount per tablet.I even opened a thread, asking the same as you.Here you have it, in case the answers serve you:
Link

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
09/21/2021 2:07 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Thanks Carussa !!

gui's profile photo
gui
09/21/2021 2:54 p.m.

Well, I bought it and it does: for 2 tablets: 4.9gr./ by 4: 9.8 gr...... and so several more values.
What I don't know is good how many pills take me to reverse a hypo, and by habit I take 2, although sometimes I have to take some juice or something else because sometimes it costs me to stabilize.
What are you doing?

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/06/2022 1:41 p.m.

The 15 @Cassie rule
15 g of sugar in water, wait 15 min to see if it has risen, if no other 15 g of sugar have risen, wait another 15 min and so ... it explained it to me in the debut.

Liquids rise very fast, juices, soft drinks, beer ... like 6-7 min foam you start overwhelming.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/06/2022 6:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
the 15 @Cassie rule
15 g of sugar in water, wait 15 min to see if it has risen, if no other 15 g of sugar have risen, wait another 15 min and so ... it explained it to me in the debut.

Liquids rise very fast, juices, soft drinks, beer ... like 6-7 min foam you start overwhelming.

Now ... but sometimes I caught going to pick up my children to school, like yesterday, at the same door .... sounding the sensor alarm and parents looking where that beep came from ... hahahaha and I findThat the pills take me out of trouble, because I don't have water and sugar by hand, but it is a good and cheap option yes.:-)

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/07/2022 11:36 a.m.

@Cassie, Coca-Cola rises very fast, half a glass are three lumps...
The bottle in the bag .. or a condensed milk tube ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/07/2022 11:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.