{'en': 'Myopia operation', 'es': 'Operación de miopía'} Image

Myopia operation

Regina's profile photo   05/17/2021 1:29 a.m.

Hello!

My daughter is thinking about operating because she uses the computer a lot and the slows tired and more glasses.

It does not reach 3 diopters, but it will consult it.

So far the eye fund has no alterations, but I don't know if the operation will be harmful.

Have you operated without problem?

Greetings,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/17/2021 1:29 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi Regina,

I was in the same situation as his daughter.I operated in February and all good.In fact they check the eye bottom before the operation and then.

I operated at Clinic Bavaria and without any problem.A little dryness during the first two months that is solved with artificial tears.

Today perfect.100% recommended.

DB1 for 13 years and full -time work in front of a computer.Between the sport, mask and how it reached the end of the day with the dry lenses, I decided to operate and have changed my quality of life for very well.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
05/17/2021 10:15 a.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

Thank you @josemibi! Well, you will be encouraged to operate.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/17/2021 2:12 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

A diabetic can operate just like a non -diabetic.
To see without you can or do not look at the characteristics of the eye and value whether the operation can be carried or not and the best method to use.
I operate myopia with intraocular lenses, then I gave me laser laser and I have had no more than those that already tell you that they can occur.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/17/2021 6:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you @anaisabel, I know that there are now different ways of operating myopia, and they will tell you the one that suits you.
It is a tranquility to know that it has done so well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/18/2021 6:10 a.m.

Hi @regina,
I also operate from the view 3 and a half years ago and as Josemibi 100% recommended.
They do the tests and tell you the type of laser depending on the cornea.
In my case, saying that I had diabetes, they gave me some medication to heal better and watched me a little more but everything was great.

Do you do it without fear.

belcp's profile photo
belcp
05/18/2021 8:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks,@BelCP!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/18/2021 2:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.