{'en': "Hi, I'm new, but I was and now I am with treatment again.", 'es': 'Hola soy nuevo, pero estuve y ahora vuelvo a estar con tratamiento.'} Image

Hi, I'm new, but I was and now I am with treatment again.

Pyrri's profile photo   09/20/2021 4:31 p.m.

Hi, I'm new, but I was and now I am with treatment again.

I have type 2 diabetes. 45 years old.

Right now that I write this I am dizzy, maybe I lack sugar?, I have no idea ...

Diagnosed by Endocrine El (June 24/2014)

(I was on treatment with mettformin, paraprés and omeprazole) until December 2015.

In 2016 until September 2/2021 I stopped taking mettformin and taking care of the foods it consumed, nor doing blood tests to know sugar levels.I did not put the glucometer to know the daily glucose levels.I didn't even visit the nurse to track me and even the family doctor stopped going.

Cause of leaving the care of diabetes and tension: depression and personal motifs and gastrointestinal problems (diarrhea, stomach pain, irritable intestine syndrome).

Symptoms from 8/19/21 and previous months, until 27/8/21.(Hyperglycemia) (+sugar) had been consuming many sweets, juices, soft drinks, and all kinds of junk food.

Symptoms that gave me: (since 2019 - 2020 and almost all of 2021)
Well, everyone had to see for not being with the treatment.

I am 45 years (in just 1 year at 44, all symptoms have become chronic)

Since August 28, 2021 I stopped taking sugars at meals.(I went to drink mineral water with gas or without gas throughout the day)

September 1 and 2, 2021 I had (diabetic hypoglycemia) (- sugar) for the symptoms it had.

September 2/2021 I improved something taking sugar

September 3/2021 Friday

I am quite bad and I decide to make an appointment to the GP, who sends me to the nurse ..

- 09:30 in the morning, health center, consult with an empty stomach.
- Glucometer: I get glucose 336 (hyperglycemia)
- Tension: I take it and give me 200/123 (hypertension)
- The nurse sends me to the doctor and he says that I have to go to the hospital for emergency.
- 10:30 in the morning, I arrive at the emergency room.
- They do all kinds of tests: blood (glucose 357), urine, X -rays, an electro, take
tension (195/112), temperature, a PCR (leaves negative)
- I get hyperglycemia.
- I also get, hypertensive crisis.
- They give me a pill (oral captopril) to lower the tension, which happens in one hour (160/95)
- Income is not recommended.
-They recommend Start Antidiabetic treatment: Synjardy 12.5/1000 1-0-1 (mettformin)
-Hypertension treatment: Enalapril 10mg 1-0-0
- Control of tension figures, every day.
- Exempt sugar diet.
- Abundant fluid intake.
- Lose weight immediately (yes, of course ...)

Telephone appointment for external consultation (the first days of next week) of endocrine, as well as Metabolic Unit for Diabetological Education.

I go out of emergencies: at 2:00 p.m.(September 3/2021)

On the days 3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 I follow the treatment of diabetes and tension, with oral media, I do not haveNothing more, just a wrist tension that lent me to measure the tension every day, of the glucometer or talk until I see the endocryn ...

At least I have normal and controlled tension every day
I drink 2 liters of water or more a day, to keep me hydrated and well with diabetes

The symptoms that I have for type 2 diabetes almost every day are:

(In addition to the problems I have of mental health, that I do not put them, because if no, hallucinates ...).

-O frequent mission (every 20 minutes, almost every day, what a misfortune)
-Barriga swollen
-I have fatigue, any work that I do as a little thing that is exhausted.
-Mareos
-Guedida of balance
-I have suffocal, every day
-Nocturnia because of diabetes (some days)
-Insomnium chronic (I sleep 3 hours a day).I am in treatment but it doesn't work for me.
-Somnolence (nomade the nap) and the soundpon has boring me.
-The chronic somnolence very pronounced, my eyes are closed and I stay without attention.
-Aumento of thirst
-Irritability, family stress (mother with dementia).Every day.
-Depression (in Bintellix treatment 20 mg x 2 for almost 2 years)
-I don't leave, always at home.I ever leave but accompanied, to the doctor at most.
-PHICAL INACTIVITY (Speed ​​a long time)
-In blurred vision closely and also altered the one from afar by diabetes.I have wear glasses all my life.
-The Metallic Sabor in Boca, Taste Disorder, Dry Boca
-In oral infection, dental pain.Expert disease caused by diabetes.
-I have gastrointestinal problems (stomach discomfort).
-Entume or tingling in feet and legs (with pain) perhaps diabetic neuropathy.
-Gronic edema (chronic edema) fluid retention
-I have overweight (measure 1.82 m and weight 115kg) (30kg of overweight)
-There are days that my urine knows sweet.
-Constipation.
-Diarrhea.

In 2020 I broke 3 teeth, which cannot be used, just do endodontics or remove them directly.Years ago I had no problem in my mouth.Now this happens to me because of not treating diabetes.

Because of diabetes I have periodontal disease, which bothers me every x time, with painful chewing.By not controlling blood glucose levels well, I have more frequently and more severe tootaches.With a good control of blood sugar levels, it would not have so many oral problems.

September 6/2021

I have begun to put the testosterone again (1 dose every 21 days) (TESTEX Prolongatum 250mg injectable).

I had not put it out for years.And how I have Klinefelter Syndrome Cariotype 47 XXY should not be without this hormone because of the multitude of symptoms that it generates in the body when you lack it.By genetics I am prone to continuous depressions and insomnia throughout my life.
"I've been without such treatment for years"
I do not produce testosterone, my body does not produce this hormone.

Maybe my diabetes symptoms improve, putting this hormone again (many of the symptoms are similar, because of the testosterone deficit).

I still wait for the telephone appointment for endocrine external consultation, as well as Metabolic Unit for Diabetological Education, it is the tenth -day day of the week (they were called 2 working days after leaving emergency)

(September 15/2021) Wednesday

We have finally resolved the appointment (we had to insist for many days), we called in the morning and a very nice girl, it helped us correctly.He met for September 23, 2021 (Thursday), at Hospital de Cabueñes, Endocrinology Section.Dr. Nuria Valdés Gallego attends us.Chief of the Endocrinology and Nutrition Section.

I also make a phone call to make an appointment with header doctor, for the symptoms of swollen legs with some pain (possible fluid retention).Maybe I need a diuretic to prescribe.
Also that I look at the diabetic neuropathy that I have suffered for months in feet and legs.

(September 16/2021) Thursday

I have an appointment with my new header doctor for the symptoms of swollen legs with some pain (possible fluid retention).I send me to go to the stretcher where I observe my legs and confirm fluid retention with swelling and possible diabetic neuropathy.To confirm the neuropathy, he wants to make me an EMG to see the electric conductivity of the nerves and the program for September 21, 2021 (Tuesday), in Nursing.I prescribe a diuretic for fluid retention: Insurance 40 mg Furosemide 1 pill in the morning (it has the inconvenience that it urinates a lot with it).

Since 16,17,18,19,20 of September 2021, I am with the treatment of the legsswollen (fluid retention) Seguril 40 mg Furosemide 1 pill in the morning.And I see that it does not work for me, I am still swollen, with pain and I do not stop urinating every 20 minutes (it only happens to me by day, less bad)

Since I was in the emergency room on September 3, 2021 I have been taking these medications, every day (some, as for the teeth pain, not every day I take them, but I put them the same)

1st Brintellix 20 mg (antidepressant, I am in depression treatment) 2 past a day in the morning

2nd stylnox-zolpidem 10 mg (for soundmium, sleep something fuck) 2 past at night

3rd Synjardy 12.5 mg / 1000 mg (diabetes metformin) 1 Past every 12 hours (x2)

4th enalapril ratiopharm 10 mg (to have normal tension) 1 past in the morning

5th Paracetamol 650 mg (for teeth pain for diabetes) 1 past or more every week or so

6th rivotril 2 mg (for anxiety and nerves, I am diagnosed) 1 past at night

7th Insurance 40 mg Furosemide (fluid retention) 1 Past in the morning (more than urinating I don't do)

8th TESTEX Prolongatum 250 mg (S.klinefelter, I have to put it for life) 1 inject x 21 days

And here I put the ones I want to take, but do not prescribe them for medical impediments, the S.Social, Ect ...

1st Ibuprofen 600 mg (Diabetes teeth) according to my doctor is not good for diabetes

2nd testing prolongatum 250 mg (s.klinefelter, for life) only the endocryn can prescribe it

3rd Nightly 2 mg Lormetazepam (to sleep, insomnia) to change the crap of Zolpidem

And now I am waiting for the endocrine appointment, which touches me on September 23, 2021, for so much to fight with these social security people, who did not make it easy for me (normal is that they take months to give an appointment),20 days after going through emergencies.Fighting has paid off ...

And tomorrow, September 21, 2021 I have to do the EMG, to see if I have diabetic neuropathy on my feet and legs.

Greetings to everyone and I hope you have not bored you, the report of my life with type 2 diabetes.

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
09/20/2021 4:31 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Hello.
Wow, the only thing that occurs to me to tell you is that you take care of yourself and insists that doctors see you every time it is needed.A shame that you have been taking care of you for years, but it is never too late to start.
I wish you luck in this week's tests.
Much encouragement.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/21/2021 5:56 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Hi, @pyrri, I hope you are something better and decided to continue with the treatments.You are going to find yourself much better, but it should also have more time for you and interact with more people., Leaving a little home, walking.Even a puppy would do well for everything at once.And sign up for some social activity, some kind of volunteer .., you have to feel useful to others and you will receive the same help from them.
A hug and a lot of encouragement.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/22/2021 8:45 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

In the end it was not an EMG what they wanted to do on my feet and legs for diabetic neuropathy.

If not in nursing, they look at possible peripheral arterial disease.

To confirm the EAP they make me an ITB (ankle-jerk) to see if the arteries have narrowed and reduce blood flow in my legs.

They put me tensiometers in arms and ankles, right and left and measure the tension and calculate BD12- TD13- TI13- BI12

The header gives me the results of the ITB and tells me that they have gone well.

I believe that I have diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
Well, I still have numb with feet and legs with some pain, sometimes I have many itching, reddish skin redness, ardors and I misreaned the temperature of the hot water, it is more the cold in feet and legs calmly calm down.

I guess the endocrine looked at this?

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
09/23/2021 8:56 a.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Isabelbota said:
Hello.
Wow, the only thing that occurs to me to tell you is that you take care of yourself and insists that doctors see you every time it is needed.A shame that you have been taking care of you for years, but it is never too late to start.
Much encouragement.

Thank you very much for your support, today I see my endocrine, to see what he tells me !!

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
09/23/2021 8:58 a.m.

pyrri said:
Isabelbota said:
hello.
Much encouragement.

Thank you very much for your support, today for the end I see my endocrine, to see what he tells me !!

I hope you send you insulin if you are still high and give you a glucometer.Without measuring it is very difficult to get this disease well.
I tell you the insulin because with those fasting values ​​(I had the same) it is normal to send you to go down, metformin alone does not lower you.Then once regularized, and with good diet and exercise, they may leave you only with metformin (or not, in my case when the pancreas being exhausted I need insulin).
Tell you all your symptoms.
You tell us.

isabelbota
09/23/2021 9:24 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

regina said:
hi, @pyrri, I hope you are something better and decided to continue with the treatments.You are going to find yourself much better, but it should also have more time for you and interact with more people., Leaving a little home, walking.Even a puppy would do well for everything at once.And sign up for some social activity, some kind of volunteer .., you have to feel useful to others and you will receive the same help from them.
A hug and a lot of encouragement.

Hello, I'm still wrong, but I'm very determined to continue like this, to improve as much as I can.

I continue with depression and I have a hard time interacting, my time fills it a lot the use I make on the Internet, participate in forums, read websites that interest me, purchases online, ect ...

Leaving home costs me but every week I take small steps and I no longer notice so much anxiety or nerves, as I had months ago (in this last month I have improved a lot).

7 years ago I had a dog Yorkshire Terrier, it was given by a friend breeder, it was called lights, I loved her veryhave another dog.

A few days ago my brother told me, that said breeder had offered him another dog, but as we have the problem of my mother (the poor man has dementia), we do not see compatibility well, if he is already consisting of the day to day, with aDog even more ...

Instead I would come from fable, it would help me out every day, for having to take it for a walk and do their needs every day and it would have to be worried about all its dogs, love, food, food, health, ect ...But it can't be ...

Pointing to some social activity still does not contemplate, it costs me a lot, maybe in a few more months I encourage me, if I improve a lot ...

Thanks for your support and greetings.

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
09/23/2021 9:32 a.m.

@Pyrri
In my opinion the most important step you have already given it: start taking care of yourself.
The second step is the most difficult, being constant.This implies taking care of food, doing some kind of exercise, even at home, with the pandemic I discovered YouTube videos to walk at home simple but that keep you in shape and the most important thing help control blood glucose.

The legs can be due to inactivity, everyone happens from time to time from the tingling in hands and feet, but it is not peripheral arterial disease.This is seen in the echoes of legs, in your hands they make haircopy.
Give yourself time with the insurance, it forces you to urinate a lot but does not give results from one day to another.

Do not wait miracles in a week, your body will need at least two months to recover and start working properly.

And as @regina said it is very important to leave home, find a hole for oneself, 2 hours a day, interrelate with people.If you are not right, you can't help anyone else.The most important thing is you.I learned it with diabetes.

Look to see what options your City Council and the Red Cross can give you;There is a service for the major and sends you a person 1 hour a day for accompaniment.Even some municipalities to catering so that they do not have to cook and another person for cleaning.In my family there are several cases in different municipalities and there are at least two hours accompanied to the day that allows my relatives to take time for them.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/23/2021 10:48 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Much encourage @pyrri.The important thing is that you are determined to take care of yourself and control your diabetes and your health.Hopefully today the endocrine puts you a good treatment and facilitates at least one glucometer, since that would help you a lot in the control of diabetes.And I agree with another foreros that tell you that you would be very good to get out and interact.Even if it's just walking, that would help you a lot, pure air and oxygenate the mind!
You'll see how everything starts to go very soon.Cheer up!

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
09/23/2021 11:01 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

@Pyrri, ask for an appointment at your health center with the social worker, who can inform you of aid in the care of your mother and are also in contact with the City Council, who put caregivers to attend or day centers, so you can restand have time for you.

And a puppy may also help her.There are very calm and very intelligent breeds to care for older people ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/23/2021 4:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

regina said:
@pyrri, ask for an appointment at your health center with the social worker, who can inform you of help in the care of your mother. And they are also in contact with the City Council, whichThey put caregivers to attend or day centers, so that you can rest and have time for you ..

My brother has told me that the header has said that in certain elders, changes in their lives do not help and that if they have them, they can go worse (saying it clearer, that they die before).We have already tried to request that social assistance, but do not recommend it.
In addition, my mother does not want to hear about that issue, she is denied for it.I have a degree of dependence 2 with social assistance and when they come home he gets bad, he does not want to see them and that they only come to me.Every day he gets angry thinking if someone will come the next day to his house, if we tell her yes, he puts himself in a bad plan saying that we say she is lying down, if they ask for her ...

Resting I can't, it's what has touched me.Right now that I write this I am arguing with her for some pills she wants to take, that she has not taken years ago and is obsessed with them, she never wants to give me right, she never believes me, so it is ...

How to put a dog ...

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
09/23/2021 6:48 p.m.

Already ..., to see if they put a treatment that does well to your mother to be calm .., but you do not stop taking care of yourself.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/23/2021 7:12 p.m.

I already have the treatment here of the endocrine and he loved a lot to take a report on my state of health since I left the treatment until today (September 2021)
So I didn't talk much and I didn't forget anything and she received a lot of information about me.

Treatment:

1st- The glucometer does not need, because it saw me well from diabetes.
2nd- 2500 calorie diet, I measure 1.82 cm and weight 119.5 kg (to eat many vegetables)
3rd- exercise, walk, ect ...
4º- Put Testogel 50mg for my testosterone deficit until the container is finished.
5º- Put prolongatum 250mg 1 time a month after testogel
6º- TULICITY 1.5 mg 1 weekly injection (I have already seen the problems I give in the
body) (for diabetes)
7º- Synjardy 5/1000mg 1 pill every 12 hours (for diabetes)
8º- Ask for an appointment for ophthalmology (blurred vision for diabetes)
9º- Ask me for an appointment for E.M.G (to look possible diabetic neuropathy)
10º- Review in 6-9 months

And that's all friends.

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
09/23/2021 7:15 p.m.

Well, your treatment is much easier than that of type1 diabetes that my daughter has.So to fulfill it and to improve a lot.
All the best.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/23/2021 7:31 p.m.

pyrri said:

So I didn't talk much and I didn't forget anything and she received a lot of information about me.

Treatment:

1st- The glucometer does not need, because it saw me well from diabetes.
2nd- 2500 calorie diet, I measure 1.82 cm and weight 119.5 kg (to eat many vegetables)
3rd- exercise, walk, ect ...
4º- Put Testogel 50mg for my testosterone deficit until the container is finished.
5º- Put prolongatum 250mg 1 time a month after testogel
6º- TULICITY 1.5 mg 1 weekly injection (I have already seen the problems I give in the
body) (for diabetes)
7º- Synjardy 5/1000mg 1 pill every 12 hours (for diabetes)
8º- Ask for an appointment for ophthalmology (blurred vision for diabetes)
9º- Ask me for an appointment for E.M.G (to look possible diabetic neuropathy)
10º- Review in 6-9 months

And that's all friends.

The blurred vision is often normal when you go down fast.I went down in a week of being from an average of almost 500 to 150. The lens takes shape according to glucose and costs him to adapt to rapid changes.I spent almost 2 months until it adapted ...

isabelbota
09/23/2021 11:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.