Symptoms

Cdb1's profile photo   05/19/2021 8:31 a.m.

How many of you do not have diabetes symptoms when you are hiccups or hyper?

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
05/19/2021 8:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In hyperglycemia there is usually symptoms.One is normal, so it is said that diabetes is a silent disease.

Hypoglycemia if it shows.Weakness, tachycardia, stomach pain, atonation in general .... is horrible.
If it happens to you, use the 15, 15 grams of sugar in half a glass of water and wait 15 minutes to re -measure blood glucose and see that it stabilizes above 80mg/dl if it does not rise, repeat again.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/19/2021 8:36 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia ok thanks for the clarification because my case is very rare because there are chances that I have a hyper and I do not notice anything we are going that is silent but other times if I notice the symptoms of a very dry mouth to have a lot of thirst etc.To a person on Instagram and replied that people with diabetes do not notice symptoms of hyperglycemia is dangerous.

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
05/19/2021 6:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I don't notice anything either.The hypos when I am in 50 or less sometimes I notice that I am accelerated, but in most occasions nothing at all.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
05/20/2021 12:48 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

cdb1 said:
@ruthbia ok thanks for the clarification because my case is very rare because there are times that I have a hyper and I do not notice anything we are going that is silent but other times if I notice the symptoms of a hyperBoca very dry having a lot of thirst.

On many occasions it is asymptomatic, nothing feels.Create when they are already very out of rank if something must be felt.Is DB1 or DB2?

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/22/2021 7:52 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.