Watch (not be Apple Iwatch) to connect with Diabox

mamipe's profile photo   09/22/2021 6:04 p.m.

All estimated,

For a long time, I have been using as many the wonderful Diabox app, which allows us to give our glycemia a great monitoring without having to scan the arm every time you want to check my blood glucose.Like most of those present, I use my mobile phone for the "scan" and monitoring of the free freestyle patch, but now I wondered if you knew of any clock that could read it directly, without using the phone as a "mirror."

I think that with Apple's iWatch it is possible, but because as we all know the technology prices of the Manzanita are quite high, I wanted to release the question of whether someone knew if you can connect the patch with an Xiaomi or Huawei clock(Amazfit or T-Rex, for example) without linking it with a phone.

The profits of having the clock connected to the patch such as logical are innumerable: not having to look at the phone every two by three, ease to see your blood glucose when you do athletics, you go by bike or motorcycle circles.

Greetings and thank you very much in advance

mamipe's profile photo
mamipe
09/22/2021 6:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello again,

Looking a lot on the Internet, I have found this watch that seems to work independently in the readings, without connecting with a mobile phone.Let's see if someone from the forum knows it.

Link

All the best,

mamipe's profile photo
mamipe
09/23/2021 10:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Mamipe

That I know there is no smart watch that works and readings without being connected to the mobile to be able to read the sensor readings.The iWatch for example needs to be connected to the mobile via Bluetooth, the sensor sends the readings to the mobile that is the one that has the app installed, and the mobile passes them to the clock, and I think that all those who connect to Andriods too.

I do not know that watlaa the truth that is very cheap the truth, but I do not understand that that Buble needs.It is a weird pelin page.But well I don't know him and I can't think

Maybe someone has more information

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
09/23/2021 5:42 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.