{'en': 'Claim defective sensors that social security gives you', 'es': 'Reclamar sensores defectuosos que te da la Seguridad Social'} Image

Claim defective sensors that social security gives you

nigiri's profile photo   05/24/2021 11:11 p.m.

Hello everyone, to see if someone can help me.

I have put on a sensor this afternoon and I activated it to do an hour.When doing the reading tells me that the sensor does not work, that it changes it for another.The thing is that it is the first time this happens to me since I am supplied by social security.

The few times that I have had problems previously, I have called and they have changed it to me without problem but when social security I do not know if I can call directly or I have to contact my center.

It sounds to me that in the talk they told me that I had to do it through the center but if I can save that step, I prefer, we already know how the bureaucracy is going ...

How do you do it?

Greetings and thanks.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/24/2021 11:11 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hi @nigiri, I keep calling Abbot, they manage the return only that they ask me if the sensor is subsidized or acquired.

marine's profile photo
marine
05/24/2021 11:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Perfect, tomorrow I will call then.Thank you very much @marine

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/24/2021 11:31 p.m.

I just called and they have told me that in all communities except in Madrid, it is managed directly with Abbott so I have to manage it with my center directly.Hopefully they don't put me hit ...
Thanks equally @marine

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/25/2021 9:43 a.m.

nigiri said:
I just called and they have told me that in all communities except in Madrid, it is managed directly with Abbott so I have to manage it with my center directly.Hopefully they don't put me hit ...
Thanks equally @marine

Fuck the exception confirmed by rule XD

marine's profile photo
marine
05/25/2021 11:52 a.m.

We also had problems in its day, it seems that the Community of Madrid has had subspection problems.
If you go to the health center of it ... now an advice did not do as we did that we continued to use what we had and have three defective and the World Cup is amounting.A very friendly nurse advises us that if we go back we take them as we get defective and not accumulate them
All the best

pilarpaguilar's profile photo
pilarpaguilar
03/20/2023 10:13 a.m.

pillarpaguilar said:
We also had problems in its day, it seems that the Community of Madrid has had subspection problems.
If you go to the health center of it ... now an advice did not do as we did that we continued to use what we had and have three defective and the World Cup is amounting.A very friendly nurse advises us that if we go back we take them as we get defective and not accumulate them
GREETING

You were lucky, I played the kind, hahaha, I had to go to the patient's defense and a lawyer.
And in the end they demanded a sensor placement test and seeing that my intellectual coefficient allowed me

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/22/2023 8:37 p.m.

They have been failing me since the second month, and it was already the message to wait ten minutes to take reading and the sensor change to my noses. They triggered six in a row.
How I am in Madrid changed the hospital, until the health center began to change them.With bad faces, I even got them in front of them and failed right there ...... But life is.
Abbot at first took note of errors and gave me an incidence number that nobody asked me .... I do not why?

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/22/2023 8:43 p.m.

_ tacker _ said:
They have been failing since the second month, and either of the mesage of waiting ten minutes to take reading and the sensor changing to my noses. They tried to fail six in a row.
How I am in Madrid changed the hospital, until the health center began to change them.With bad faces, I even got them in front of them and failed right there ...... But life is.
Abbot at first took note of errors and gave me an incidence number that nobody asked me .... I do not why?

I always claim them for the Abbott website, starting session with my data.
I have never had problems.The last time (about 3 weeks ago) I claimed 3 sensors and in 3-4 days I had them at home.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/22/2023 10:40 p.m.

sandman said:
_ tacker _ said:

I have never had problems.The last time (about 3 weeks ago) I claimed 3 sensors and in 3-4 days I had them at home.

It goes for CCAA.For example...
In Andalusia Abbot they are sent to us home and we claim them to Abbot directly if they fail.All with Abbot
In Madrid they go to the health center to pick it up and there they change them.
I deal with the health center.

I prefer ours (Andalusia), home service ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/22/2023 10:50 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

My daughter is also failing early, and today she has already said that she will be removed.
Half -point glycard has risen to trust the sensor.
Let's see what decides ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/22/2023 11:19 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
My daughter is also failing early, and today she has already said that they are going to be removed.
Half -point glycard has risen to trust the sensor.
Let's see what decides ..

Well, it depends on the person varies.Ruthbia said that it is more measured and then the lowest real glycage comes out.
In reverse, it has always measured me, it usually leaves me between 0.4/0.5 higher the real glyc than the sensor.
Knowing this because it is a matter of not fully believing the sensor data and putting a lower goal because I know that the real will be higher.
But to take off the sensor and return to specific controls ... because that is risky.Very little information.And we are in the 21st century and we have to take advantage of all the technology (although imperfect but very useful).

isabelbota
07/22/2023 11:40 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
sandman said:
_ tacker _ said:
_ tacker _ said:
have been failing me since the second month,And there was already the message to wait ten minutes to take reading and the sensor changed to the noses. They triggered six in a row.

In Andalusia Abbot they are sent to us home and we claim them to Abbot directly if they fail.All with Abbot
In Madrid they go to the health center to pick it up and there they change them.

Ah, I thought that all autonomous communities work the same.
Of course, I prefer the system we have in Andalusia, you don't have to go anywhere: you enter the Abbott website, answer the questions and voilà, in 3-4 days the sensor where you tell them.

Regarding glycosilada, FreeLink always measures me too.In the last glycosilada I think that as 0.4 or so.
In fact, the Abbott glucometer, when I use it with glucose strips, measures me as 30-40 less than the glucometer that I usually use (One Touch Verio)

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/23/2023 12:02 p.m.

sandman said:
isabelbota said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
_ tacker_ said:
_ tacker_ said:
_ tacker_ said:
_ tacker_ said:
They have been failing since the second month, and it was already the message to wait ten minutes to take reading and the sensor change to the noses. They made six in a row.

Ah, I thought that all autonomous communities work the same.
Of course, I prefer the system we have in Andalusia, you don't have to go anywhere: you enter the Abbott website, answer the questions and voilà, in 3-4 days the sensor where you tell them.

Regarding glycosilada, FreeLink always measures me too.In the last glycosilada I think that as 0.4 or so.
In fact, Abbott's glucometer, when I use it with glucose strips, measures me like 30-40 less than the glucometer that I usually use (One Touch Verio)

No, every CCAA is a world.For example, in Andalusia they are already giving the sensor to types 2 with insulin and there is some CCAA in which they do not even give it to all types 1, they ask for age conditions, number of hypos ...
For once Andalusia goes to the head on this subject.💪💪

isabelbota
07/23/2023 1:32 p.m.

@Regina tell your daughter to lower the range in LibreLink as it measures below the real value and migrate to Diabox that can be calibrated.
With free 1 I used Glimp to calibrate because Abbott has an algorithm that does not succeed.

I have it between 60-125;I have no hypos and my glycos vary between 5.5 -5,8 ..

They measure me above but I carry it in the buttock.I think that in the arm it measures below the real value.My conclusion is that it does not measure the same according to the area where it is because the glucose value in interstitial fluid is not the same throughout the body.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/23/2023 7:09 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks, Ruthbia.I have already sent your message in screen capture and you are reading it carefully, which surprises me, because you have never worried you much diabetes. And you dedicate the right time to be controlled.
Let's see if you recover confidence in the sensor.
Today he has not put it and is very calm with the glucometer.
But he will return to the sensor.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/23/2023 8:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.