{'en': 'Application to remove glucose graphics', 'es': 'Aplicación para sacar gráficas de glucosa'} Image

Application to remove glucose graphics

Cdb1's profile photo   06/23/2021 10:03 a.m.

BUENAAAAAS,

What app do you recommend to see glucose graphics?

Notice that I have no sensor !!

Thank you so much!

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
06/23/2021 10:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good,

I used social diabetes.Obviously, having a sensor every time you make a capillary you have to introduce the value in the app

marine's profile photo
marine
06/23/2021 10:04 a.m.

@marine already downloads the social diabetes app but how does the breakfast ratio get?I can only put the food and dinner food ratio, because the breakfast ratio does not know how he puts hehe

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
06/25/2021 9:21 a.m.

I only used it to put the value of glycemia

marine's profile photo
marine
06/25/2021 9:23 a.m.

Good @CDB1, I use Fordiappbetics (it's only for Android)

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
06/25/2021 10:01 a.m.

@Lalonsoa The icon of that app is a drop of blood?

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
06/25/2021 10:07 a.m.

@Cdb1 yes

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
06/25/2021 10:10 a.m.

@lalonsoa already download it and I have seen in adjustments that in the hyper and hyper options in hiplower or higher
HYPO 69 64 54 etc Hiper 200 240 250 etc or does that configuration do not take it?I leave it as is?Because of course it says glycemia too high and too high blood glucose is 300 up

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
06/25/2021 11:44 a.m.

@CDB1 for the case of the hip is so that by putting glucose data smaller to that it will show you that you are in hiccups and that you must take certain sugar rations.When you have red measures will put the declines that are lower to the value you have configured.In dark orange those that exceed the value you have configured.In Green Ten will put the ones you set up in glucose target and glucose target high (for example between 90 and 130 I have it).In light yellow puts you those that go between the low glucose value (70 x example) and to the low objective glucose value (the 90 that we have said).In clear orange those that go from the value of the glucose target high (130 that we have said) to the value that has been marked as hypoglycemia (the 300).

If your endocrine that has said x example that you consider hypoglycemia in 200, change it to 200 to adapt to the values.The same for others if for you to be in target is to have between 80 and 120 put those.According to these values ​​if you use it to see the dose of insulin will make the calculations depending on them.I use it for that because I have freestyle and this does not calculate it if you do not click.

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
06/25/2021 11:59 a.m.

It is then configured according to my needs and that app is also used for those who do not use a sensor?Thank you very much for the recommendation.

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
06/25/2021 12:24 p.m.

Perfect, anything you tell me.Yes, it is worth for people without a sensor.You're welcome, I hope you like it :)

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
06/25/2021 2:31 p.m.

Hello, a question, but how do you get the data?Because if I go to my data, let me put anything.Thank you

bertab79's profile photo
bertab79
06/27/2021 10:46 a.m.

Hi Bertab79, in the part of my data is to see the measures you have had in the last 90 days.To put the data you have two options, the first is from the Dar to the calculator option and the second option is on the main screen giving the more (it takes you to the same screen as if you had gone for option 1).It seems more comfortable to give the +.

It will ask you glucose, the rations of hydrates are carbohydrate that you are taking, if you have done any activity, the basal insulin that you are going to take and recommends an insulin dose to be injected, you can say that if or what does not (accept to put as or a n), if it is not telling you to tell him the one you want to inject and TB asks if you want to add any comments (you answer again, s, no or n).And the inserted measure remains.If you leave where you were in my data, see that it comes out and if you click you, see the data you put (if you have confused in something you can delete it)

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
06/27/2021 12:21 p.m.

Thanks a lot!!It seems to me a very complete application and it is very good, the only thing is that I do not know if I can use it because it is for my son who is a 16 -month -old baby, and I do not know if the insulin recommendation can be due to the low dosesThat has but the truth is that I am very interested, I will look at her well.

bertab79's profile photo
bertab79
06/27/2021 2:25 p.m.

Thank you very much @bertab79 for your opinion.Oh how little I hope they get a cure soon for all of us.What dose is there?The truth that I did with my boyfriend when they were going to put me to Freestyle and so not to have to click (except when the sensor says drops or the arrow down near the hypo ...) and we decided to upload it in case it could be helpfulFor more people, if you like and want to use it and we can look at me how to adapt it and make sure that it gives the same recommendation values ​​as your baby's glucometer.

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
06/27/2021 8:33 p.m.

Good that you have done it !!!!Congratulations!!!
The dwarf has not yet adjusted the doses, they are to see if they give with a guideline that has it in a range of 120-240 but there is no shape
Now use the Medtronic Enlite sensor.
Slow insulin has been on Friday 5 units that we put it in the morning.Before I used to let it beIt makes us hip and for the day however it saved today, we have 300, as if the rapid and slow did not do anything

Fast Usa Humalog Junior.
In the morning he takes 3 rations and insulin
0.5 If less than 100
1 If between 100-200
1.5 If more than 200 (this has never happened to us, it is then when it shoots)
At noon he takes 3 servings and insulin
0.5 If it is above 150

At night he takes 2 rations
0.5 Yes below 150
1 If above 150
I don't know if that was what you wanted to know, I am still very green in all this.We have only been two and a half months.
The 6 have the first glycosilada.The debut was 13, and this is very good it will not be because we have it any more time than low and that half of the days we do not give it mid -morning or snack because it is very high and the poor is fed up with the York Hamand cheese that is the only thing that knows how to eat without crushing.The debut with the transition to solids caught us and now it has been complicated

Sorry for the roll I have released😓

bertab79's profile photo
bertab79
06/27/2021 9:11 p.m.

Thank you very much @bertab79!, When you have the guideline if it will work for you because it allows calculations with half units (I tb use humalog junior)
About the hypos you comment ... Don't you give you right so you don't give it at night?I take half a glass of milk with a Neapolitan cookie (sometimes also with rich tosta) they both soften quickly and could take them.About snacks ... They have taken a gelatin from Royal with Stevia that almost does not count anything (I don't know if it is very suitable for a child but the same so that it does not get bored ...)

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
06/28/2021 1:41 p.m.

Thank you!!!Hopefully they will soon with her or something that has it stable.Well, we do not give Diena XQ, he lies when the fast insulin has already had an effect (which at night goes down) and is already uploading and rises to 240 over 12-1 and from there he begins tolower.If we gave him right we mandated it at 300 and more
Thanks for the jellies.I bought them yesterday, but this ended up being a massacre🤣🤣🤣, there were red pieces everywhere.

I will keep looking for things.
Thank you very much for everything, really

bertab79's profile photo
bertab79
06/28/2021 2:31 p.m.

For sure yes.Ah okay, then nothing.
Hahahaha, well the important thing is to know well, the rest are collateral damage :).
You're welcome, anything here is

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
06/28/2021 8:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.