Somewhat peculiar situation for approximately 2 months

eloypdavila's profile photo   06/23/2021 12:58 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I have been diabetic for 2 years or so, using threeiba and Humalog.For two months I have been worsening glycemic control and it is not clear to me why.My levels increase a lot and it seems that from one moment to another or I am more resistant to insulin or the three is not working correctly.

I until recently if I was in 70 to go to sleep I took 15g of HC and increased to 120. Right now I do the same and climb up until 180 and at night I do not lower me, as if the threeiba that is the basal did not get offslowly glucose.

I don't know if someone is going through a similar situation.It seems to me as very sudden, from one month to another any oscillation rises much more.Is it possible that my body is getting used to those insulins?

eloypdavila's profile photo
eloypdavila
06/23/2021 12:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good, it is a complicated issue of truth ... I after so long with diabetes continue to happen to me and will continue to happen to us.

There are many factors that affect that insulin sensitivity, from stress to the exercise we do.

Here a list of factors that affect blood glucose to get an idea.

marine's profile photo
marine
06/23/2021 1:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@eloypdavila is normal, unfortunately, diabetes is so.Changing in the morning in the afternoon or overnight.

Resistance episodes we all have.The only solution is to increase insulin doses and vary the diet, reducing hydrates and fats.Each lasts more or less.They can be 2 days as 1 month.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/25/2021 8:19 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.