Microalbuminuria in urine at monstrous levels

rpk7's profile photo   06/23/2021 2:56 p.m.

Hello everyone.I write this extremely concerned at horrible levels.

The fact is that I did the routine analytics (including urine) and I have given the chilling microalbuminuria figure 677 ... and you have to have less than 30. 3 months ago I had nothing.I don't notice any symptoms either.

Everything else is fine, except a bit of urine proteins (very little).The glycosilada at 5.6, in fact, I have been with such ranks for many years, except once I said 6,7

I am 32 years old, I've been with diabetes for 20 years, I have never had any complication for bad control, I have a healthy life, I do sports, I am in my weight, etc ... I only have a little anxiety and stress for work, but nothingworrying, not even a doctor for that.

The only thing I have read is that there may be false positives or abnormal values ​​for having performed intense and strength, which I do because I go to the gym ... But 677?It is an absolute madness.

Someone who happened to him?Can it be a false positive?

As I read on the Internet I will end up on dialysis or something worse ...

On Friday I am going to repeat the urine exam and I will not exercise these days.

Thanks for reading me ...

rpk7's profile photo
rpk7
06/23/2021 2:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@ If you were fine three months ago and you just have a little protein in urine, you can't be wrong.You have to repeat the analysis.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/23/2021 3:32 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Silly question, will it be the unit of measure in the analysis?and those 6.7 are those 677?

marine's profile photo
marine
06/23/2021 3:41 p.m.

regina said:
@ If you were fine three months ago and you only have a little urine protein, you can't be wrong.You have to repeat the analysis.

I have gone to the family doctor (not endocrine) to prescribe another urine analysis.This is how it has been and I will go on Friday to take the sample ...

It's all so weird ...

marine said:
dumb question, will it be that in the analysis the unit of measure is another?And those 6.7 are those 677?

I literally copy you what the analysis puts:

Lc) Microalbumine / spontaneous urine

Turbidimetry

Result ........................ 677.9 mg/g creat (& lt; 30.0)

It comes in bold, that is, out of range (and so much that it is out of rank).

rpk7's profile photo
rpk7
06/23/2021 4:07 p.m.

Okay, then they repeat the analysis .. it is clear hehe

marine's profile photo
marine
06/23/2021 4:18 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.