Contactive strips contaur Next

efegg's profile photo   09/23/2021 10:16 p.m.

Hello friends, again here to see if someone clarifies me about the reactive strips of Conter Next, because some come with the bayer seal and others not, is that normal?Are they the same?
And knowing a reliable site to buy them online, because there is a lot of price and I would not want to buy some that are false or that do not give the glycemia results well.
Well, nothing friends, that's what I wanted to know, if someone takes me out of doubt.
Greetings for everyone.

efegg's profile photo
efegg
09/23/2021 10:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@EFEGG, yes you can buy them online, at Amazon or online pharmacies, we have bought without problem and they all bring the Bayer logo.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/24/2021 1:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi Regina, thanks for your answer.
I used to buy the strips in the pharmacy, until they told me that they were much cheaper online, and that is but I see that there are many prices, some cheaply compared to the price that I buy them in the pharmacy, and I also seen thatSome boxes carry Bayer's logo, (just as I buy it in pharmacy) and others doAnd seen that, that's why I ask if there is any kind of difference between them or that they are not original, because to carry a good glycemia control it is important that they give correct values, that I am going to tell you, that you know you betterthat me.
My glucose measurement device is a post Next One.
Thanks once again.Greetings.

efegg's profile photo
efegg
09/24/2021 7:07 p.m.

@EFEGG, some you find them very cheap because they bring 25 instead of 50 strips.Look well on that
The 50 is usually between 26, 28 euros.
They are the ones used with the contour Next.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/24/2021 7:18 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much Regina for your information.
All the best.

efegg's profile photo
efegg
09/25/2021 3:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.