LibreLink Path with LibreView Access - Convert FSL2 into MCG system

DavidAG2000's profile photo   05/25/2021 3:23 p.m.

Hello,

Some time ago I found an announcement on EBAY of a seller who offered the patch free app and created a topic sharing it in the forum, Link System#Latest, but soon after eliminating the announcement.

However, it seems that, recently, he has published a new announcement by offering the appand that the endocrine can analyze them.

I think it is a great opportunity for people to get the application in a very simple way, without having to face computer technical difficulties, so I leave the link to the announcement, then:

Link

I hope it is useful, since I know it is a great desire to convert the FSL2 into a MCG system within the Diabetic community.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
05/25/2021 3:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The patching app can be found for free in guides as in the Nightscout group.

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
05/25/2021 6:12 p.m.

elisa74 said:
The patching app can be found for free in guides as in the Nightscout group.

Hi Elisa,

Do not doubt what you say, but one thing is that a seller puts the app on eBay or other platform on sale, and another its illegal distribution in a group or public forum, which could lead to serious consequencesby the Abbott legal team.

DavidAG2000
05/25/2021 6:16 p.m.

It seems to me that the illegal is that of eBay, so if you allow me I will make a consultation, by the way the seller who is profiting with this is also called David, it is not to get in doubt ... but go.....

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
05/25/2021 6:26 p.m.

elisa74 said:
It seems to me that the illegal is that of eBay, so if you allow me I will make a consultation, by the way the seller who is profiting with this is also calledDavid, it's not to doubt ... but what ...

What you say about me means anything.

On the other hand, you may be right about the sale on eBay and that it is not completely legalThat being public, it would be something denounceable for Abbott, directly.

DavidAG2000
05/25/2021 6:34 p.m.

In addition, nothing is downloaded in this forum, that serious warning to do so in Nightscout and it announces its sale on eBay, if Elisa is suspicious. Incline it is more crime to promote it on eBay with mood of profit than in Nightscout that is with the encouragement of helpingTo the people

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/25/2021 6:35 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

davidag2000 said:
elisa74 said:
seems to me that the illegal is that of eBay, so if you allow me I will make a consultation,By the way, the seller who is profiting with this is also called David, it is not to question you ... but wow .....

What you say about me means anything.

Of course.

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
05/25/2021 6:46 p.m.

I think this thread does not contribute anything positive.

marine's profile photo
marine
05/25/2021 6:50 p.m.

marine said:
I think this thread does not contribute anything positive.

It was fair an informative issue so that people without technical knowledge can access the app.

Of course, those who already have the app will not serve them, but it is an indirect way to try to help, without distributing the app publicly.

DavidAG2000
05/25/2021 7:01 p.m.

@Davidag2000 There are a thousand ways to help, acquiring under cost illegal software does not seem to me by receipt

marine's profile photo
marine
05/25/2021 7:14 p.m.

marine said:
@davidag2000 There are a thousand ways to help, acquire under cost an illegal software does not seem to me to receive

I remember that I am not involved in the announcement, but I have only put it in an informative way to help people who may interest them.

DavidAG2000
05/25/2021 7:18 p.m.

I do not say that you are involved in the ad, but I do not think that paying for something illegal is the solution.

marine's profile photo
marine
05/25/2021 8:14 p.m.

marine said:
I do not say that you are involved in the ad, but I do not think that paying for something illegal is the solution.

It would not be the first time it is done ...

DavidAG2000
05/25/2021 8:17 p.m.

@Davidag2000 to be done and be the right thing, are two different things.

marine's profile photo
marine
05/25/2021 9:40 p.m.

It is better than if you are so generous and want to help people teach people how to use and create the app that so many people need.And not to an individual who the only thing he intends is to look with something illegal.I don't know what interest you have so much propaganda, the truth

carlos70's profile photo
carlos70
05/26/2021 3 p.m.

Carlos70 said:
better than if you are so generous and want to help people teach people how to use and create the app that so many people need.And not to an individual who the only thing he intends is to look with something illegal.I don't know what interest you have with such propaganda, the truth

There are times that I prefer to pay and give it to me to waste a lot of time doing something, and then I miss that time.

DavidAG2000
05/26/2021 3:13 p.m.

You can already connect the FSL free 2 directly by Bluetooth to XDRIP+, without the need for myomiao or illegal patch.

Link with all data: Link

If someone has doubts, do not hesitate to contact me privately and explain how to step by step.

Fulix's profile photo
Fulix
11/12/2021 12:53 p.m.

fulix said:
can already connect the free FSL 2 directly by Bluetooth to xDrip+, without the need for miaomiao or illegal patch.

Link with all data: Link

If someone has doubts, do not hesitate to contact me privately and explain how it is made step by step.

I have followed the steps and send me the info directly by Bluetooth in CGM plan.But I try to make a reading by NFC makes me invalid data.As you do not have the possibility of the flash system (let's imagine that Bluetooth stops answering for 30m and wants a reading at the time).I don't know if the same thing happens to you.

Thank you!

Diabetin's profile photo
Diabetin
11/28/2021 2:48 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.