{'en': 'I have a question', 'es': 'Tengo una duda'} Image

I have a question

emanuel's profile photo   09/28/2021 5:20 a.m.

Good night.

I hope you can help me I'm a little nervous.On Friday I took the glucose exam in A fast and today I gathered the results to take it tomorrow to the doctor.

But do I see that they went very high, am I diabetic or pre -diabetic?Hopefully and this is a mistake or maybe the Strees altero glucose?I don't know much about this topic, maybe you have been for more time and you have come together and help me

emanuel's profile photo
emanuel
09/28/2021 5:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You will have to wait to see what the doctor tells you, it is seen that you generate insulin a little late because at 3 hours you are already in hypoglycemia, too much insulin at the end.
The important thing is to be below 180 at 2 hours, but not to enter hypoglycemia (below 70) at 3 hours.

It does not seem diabetes, it can be a temporary mismatch caused by stress or whatever.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/28/2021 9:09 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
you will have to wait to see what the doctor tells you, you can see insulin a little late because at 3 hours you are already in hypoglycemia, too much insulin in the end.
The important thing is to be below 180 at 2 hours, but not to enter hypoglycemia (below 70) at 3 hours.

It does not seem diabetes, it can be a temporary mismatch caused by stress or whatever.

If that must be stress more I have been 3 weeks than not as well and I have already lowered 10 pounds in 3 weeks πŸ˜”

Thanks for answering and for your opinion

emanuel's profile photo
emanuel
09/28/2021 9:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.