DM1 Civil Guard opposition Order CPI 154/2019

antoineib1's profile photo   07/01/2021 9:39 p.m.

Hello good afternoon, I present myself, I am Antonio I am 26 years old and last year I introduce myself to the oep of 2020 of Civil Guard (Spain), as you know, or you should know the order 154/2019 comes to eliminate certain diseases for access for accessto public employment (diabetes, psoriasis, celiaquia and HIV), whether official, civil or military ... well the thing is that in the call of GC it says that this order is a rule by which the selective process is governed (whichThey will fulfill it), but nothing is further from reality.

Before the recognition in themselves, they give you a health questionnaire, and I marked the box that if I have suffered or suffered endocrinometabolical disease (diabetes or thyroid) I did not hide it, with the truth you reach everywhere ... in fact I tookMedical reports of my Endocrine of the SS and my header doctor where I said that I have controlled it and such, despite all this, they declared me not suitable in the same morning, that is, they excluded me by the mere diagnosis and not for myClinical situation or by current scientific evidence, in the analytics they made on that day, it came out that he had a glycosylated 5.7 I do not know if they asked for H1AC to me or come by default to all.

I turned to the appeal and told me that I had a bad controlled and that at half-long time I suffered complications inherent to my base pathology, that they had to adapt the job, schedule regime, meals, food, ultimately thatUnanimously of the opinion of the Medical Court is incompatible with the functions of GC.

Seen this, take it by judicial means, to the contentious administrative order TSJ ... my lawyer put it in May, and by experience they usually take a year and a half to resolve ...
Do you know someone diabetic who has opposed from 2020 and has entered the Army, CNP or GC?I say 2020 because in theory order 154 is applied from the OEP of 2020 ....

Thank you

antoineib1's profile photo
antoineib1
07/01/2021 9:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

antoineib1 said:
hello good afternoon, I present myself, I am Antonio I am 26 years old and last year I introduce myself to the 2020 Civil Guard OEP (Spain), as you know, or you should know itOrder 154/2019 comes to eliminate certain diseases for access to public jobIt is a rule by which the selective process is governed (which will comply with it), but nothing is further from reality.

Before the recognition in themselves, they give you a health questionnaire, and I marked the box that if I have suffered or suffered endocrinometabolical disease (diabetes or thyroid) I did not hide it, with the truth you reach everywhere ... in fact I tookMedical reports of my Endocrine of the SS and my header doctor where I said that I have controlled it and such, despite all this, they declared me not suitable in the same morning, that is, they excluded me by the mere diagnosis and not for myClinical situation or by current scientific evidence, in the analytics they made on that day, it came out that he had a glycosylated 5.7 I do not know if they asked for H1AC to me or come by default to all.

I turned to the appeal and told me that I had a bad controlled and that at half-long time I suffered complications inherent to my base pathology, that they had to adapt the job, schedule regime, meals, food, ultimately thatUnanimously of the opinion of the Medical Court is incompatible with the functions of GC.

Seen this, take it by judicial means, to the contentious administrative order TSJ ... my lawyer put it in May, and by experience they usually take a year and a half to resolve ...
Do you know someone diabetic who has opposed from 2020 and has entered the Army, CNP or GC?I say 2020 because in theory order 154 is applied from the OEP of 2020 ....

Thanks

I have a friend who has been a police for more than 10 or 15 years and is type 1 diabetic.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
07/02/2021 2:03 a.m.

Not none.There have been several complaints in the forum, they are rejected.
The order is not carried out.

You do well to denounce it, I hope you achieve something and make the media echo.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/02/2021 8:41 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

davidag2000 said:
antoineib1 said:

I have a friend who has been a police for more than 10 or 15 years and is diabetic type 1.

I imagine that I would debut once inside the body, once nothing happens, but to enter if, things that I do not understand

antoineib1
07/02/2021 9:22 a.m.

ruthbia said:
none.There have been several complaints in the forum, they are rejected.
The order is not carried out.

You do well to denounce it, I hope you achieve something and make the media echo.

I know 2 people who appeared in 2019 and nothing, and in 2020 it was presented that I know a girl and me, either.They do not have endocrine inside the body, what he wrote to me in the appeal was a pediatrician looking for his collegiate number ...
In 2019, a boy from Granada appeared that he appeared for the branch of officers and arrived in newspapers and television, all this is an injustice, for this is justice, which I think works hahahaha but it is very slow.
Thanks for the interest!

antoineib1
07/02/2021 9:27 a.m.

Good luck.More than one opposition has won in court.Cheer up!!Although the process is long.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/02/2021 9:34 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

antoineib1 said:
hello good afternoon, I present myself, I am Antonio I am 26 years old and last year I introduce myself to the 2020 Civil Guard OEP (Spain), as you know, or you should know itOrder 154/2019 comes to eliminate certain diseases for access to public jobIt is a rule by which the selective process is governed (which will comply with it), but nothing is further from reality.

Thanks

He is outrageous, a shame.Good luck and see if things change.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/02/2021 5:54 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Hello good, I feel a lot what is happening to you with the opposition, I am a national police for 18 years, 9 years ago I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, I am already inside the body, and I have no problem to exercise my daily functions,In fact I am one of the few women of the U.I.P in Madrid, I am sorry to tell you that it will be almost impossible that you can access the body and it is a pity that we have those access requirements, I have no limitation, I have controlled my diabetes and I amOne more without any problem, to see if one day these laws change, every time we are less those who are by vocation, greetings and encouragement, that the world does not end here, always forward, and remember that the limitations the limitationsYou put no one, luck.

Siber_78's profile photo
Siber_78
07/04/2021 10:40 a.m.

I encourage @antoineib1, every year they are gaining resources to the DGP, that if the interview, that if medical exclusions, that if the height and the fattest the age of age encourages you, do not give up, for you and others that come behind

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
07/04/2021 11:44 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Hello, there are professions that you have to be 100% mentally, that is, if you have asymptomatic hypoglucèmias you can put others at risk.What I do not understand is that they limit you for the complications that you have in the long term and a glyd of 5.7 is perfect and that they limit to the celiacs and with thyroid pathology why?
Another option is to lie that I know the diabetes does not show in the face and they make you a basal glycemia that it is easy to be at 80 regulating it

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
07/04/2021 3:09 p.m.

siber_78 said:
hello good, I feel a lot what is happening to you with the opposition, I am a national police for 18 years, 9 years ago I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, I am already inside theBody, and I have no problem to exercise my daily functions, in fact I am one of the few women of the U.I.P in Madrid, I am sorry to tell you that it will be almost impossible that you can access the body and it is a pity that we have those access requirements, I have no limitation, I have controlled my diabetes and I am one more without any problem, to see if one day these laws change, every time we are less than vocation, greetings and encouragement, which does not end hereThe world, always forward, and remember that you put the limitations, not anyone, luck.

I am glad that it does not prevent you from being able to exercise your service in a very demanding unit such as the UIP, I know a friend who is and has spoken to me about her.Of course I do not understand why a person with X disease once diagnosed inside, can continue working (I do not say that I cannot), but for access it cannot be ... in fact they have already changed any cause of exclusion, the norm aThe one that grabs is the 154/2019, clearly says that you have to eliminate the diabetes of the exclusions paintings, it is true that it says that after limiting for the FFCCs state ...

All the best!!

antoineib1
07/05/2021 11:25 a.m.

yaizaj said:
Hello there are professions that you have to be 100% at the mental level, that is, if you have asymptomatic hypoglucèmias you can put others at risk.What I do not understand is that they limit you for the complications that you have in the long term and a glyd of 5.7 is perfect and that they limit to the celiacs and with thyroid pathology why?
Another option is to lie that I know the diabetes does not show in the face and they make you a basal glycemia that it is easy to be at 80 regulating it

Yes, I considered lying, but with the truth you reach everywhere, and also by waiting issue, they quote us at an hour and equal to the extraction they spend 3 hours, the nerves and such may not go out in normal values ​​of 80-110, and less without being able to carry the mobile, I would not know how my glycemia is going, I did not play it ... Now I think that I should not have marked the health questionnaire box in relation to endocrinometabolical disease ...

antoineib1
07/05/2021 11:29 a.m.

alberto_13 said:
encourage @antoineib1, every year they are winning resources to the DGP, that if the interview, that if medical exclusions, that if the height and the fattest the age of the ageI encourage you, do not give up for you and others that will be behind

That's right, mostly they are in the interviews due to lack of motivation, justification and lack of aptitude of certain interviewers who are not psychologists or have nothing to do with personnel selection issues.
In medical recognition I have seen favorable sentences of cholesterol, hypertension, something of the view that I do not remember what is called.As for the height theme, the ECHR was pronounced, they changed a few years ago to height, the day of my recognition, there was a girl who had excluded her by 1 cm :( and age, the maximum age to enter GC is 40years.

antoineib1
07/05/2021 11:32 a.m.

nila said:
good luck.More than one opposition has won in court.Cheer up!!Although the process is long.

Yes, it is an injustice after all, in this we are, thanks !!

antoineib1
07/05/2021 11:35 a.m.

antoineib1 said:
alberto_13 said:
encourage @antoineib1, every year they are winning resources to the DGP, that if the interview, what if medical exclusions, that if the height and the fattest the age of age encourages you, for you and for others that will be behind

That's right, mostly they are in the interviews due to lack of motivation, justification and lack of aptitude of certain interviewers who are not psychologists or have nothing to do with personnel selection issues.
In medical recognition I have seen favorable sentences of cholesterol, hypertension, something of the view that I do not remember what is called.As for the height theme, the ECHR was pronounced, they changed a few years ago to height, the day of my recognition, there was a girl who had excluded her by 1 cm :( and age, the maximum age to enter GC is 40years.

That is why I tell you, do not give up, that has been achieved with resources, if you have no means, look for people in the networks, associations of diabetics, whatever, but do not give up, encourage !!, also to the courts of justiceThey like to amend the flat to the DGP and DGGC, they have oppositions with archaic conditions, which are looking for supermans, as the partner says they would have to value the vocation more

Alberto_13
07/05/2021 2:50 p.m.

antoineib1 said:
yaizaj said:
hello there are professions that you have to be 100% at the mental level that is to say if you have asymptomnetic hypoglycèmias you can put at risk to riskothers.What I do not understand is that they limit you for the complications that you have in the long term and a glyd of 5.7 is perfect and that they limit to the celiacs and with thyroid pathology why?

Yes, I considered lying, but with the truth you reach everywhere, and also by waiting issue, they quote us at an hour and equal to the extraction they spend 3 hours, the nerves and such may not go out in normal values ​​of 80-110, and less without being able to carry the mobile, I would not know how my glycemia is going, I did not play it ... now I think that I should not have marked the health questionnaire box in relation to endocrinometabolical disease ...

You are answering yourself, that with your nerves and wait three hours, the glycemia changes you, imagine that happens to you in a risk situation ,,, with diabetes you never know when it will happen to you, now you will tell meIt can also happen to one who does not have diabetes and blah blah blah but that's how this disease is, I'm sorry with this I don't want to bother anyone, but let's make manifestations and claim research and aids who cannot work and let's stop sayingthat we can do it a greeting

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
07/11/2021 11:09 a.m.

Andrespmat said:
antoineib1 said:
yaizaj said:
yaizaj said:
hello there are professions that you have to be 100% to 100%Mental level is to say if you have asymptomnetic hypoglycèmias you can put at risk others.What I do not understand is that they limit you for the complications that you have in the long term and a glyd of 5.7 is perfect and that they limit to the celiacs and with thyroid pathology why?

Yes, I considered lying, but with the truth you reach everywhere, and also by waiting issue, they quote us at an hour and equal to the extraction they spend 3 hours, the nerves and such may not go out in normal values ​​of 80-110, and less without being able to carry the mobile, I would not know how my glycemia is going, I did not play it ... now I think that I should not have marked the health questionnaire box in relation to endocrinometabolical disease ...

You are answering yourself, that with your nerves and wait three hours, the glycemia changes you, imagine that happens to you in a risk situation ,,, with diabetes you never know when it will happen to you, now you will tell meIt can also happen to one who does not have diabetes and blah blah blah but that's how this disease is, I'm sorry with this I don't want to bother anyone, but let's make manifestations and claim research and aids who cannot work and let's stop sayingthat we can do it a greeting

But not only, to me to be diabetic, to anyone, in fact there were two girls who dizzy when they took their blood after waiting for 3 hours, and they had to lie on a stretcher ... it does not limit us and incapacitates us to be able toExercise public function, which we have to be aware of glycemia, because yes, since our pancreas does not secrete insulin automatically (which envies), I do not know but I do not want to feel discriminated against by my personal condition, art 14 ce.

antoineib1
07/11/2021 12:42 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
antoineib1 said:
yaizaj said:
yaizaj said:
hello there are professions that you have to be 100% to 100%Mental level is to say if you have asymptomnetic hypoglycèmias you can put at risk others.What I do not understand is that they limit you for the complications that you have in the long term and a glyd of 5.7 is perfect and that they limit to the celiacs and with thyroid pathology why?

If you put on any of the FFCCSS you will know what the ice man or the stone man is, who has to do with that?And this does happen in risk situations every day
What your accounts is a movie, totally away from the day of the CNP and CGC work

Alberto_13
07/11/2021 2:57 p.m.

... I have stopped believing that a type 1 diabetic can do any job, disappointment comes to think about being a person with this disease is no longer suitable for serving your country, in short, with the age I have, I have seen everything and I have proven that even if you always try, always, always, you will be rejected by illness not compatible with the work to be performed.End, I assume it and change attitude for a society without wanting to advance in a fair society.Greetings

Bit_0's profile photo
Bit_0
07/12/2021 12:15 a.m.

DM 1 desde 1983
Novorapid
Lantus
... Freesstyle libre 2 08/07/2021 18:30

@Antoineib1 Do not make Civil Guard please

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
07/12/2021 1:58 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.