I International Congress Diabetes: In the first person

Fran_Alcantara's profile photo   07/04/2021 9:18 p.m.

Imagine being on the beach, relaxed in your lifting, the sound of the sea ... and learning how to manage your glucose ..

Or on the contrary, imagine being at home, Augustite on the couch, listening to the testimonies of champions of Spain, Europe and the world and their experience with our pathology ... Is this possible?

Of course, since the I Diabetes International Congress: ‘In First Person’ is online, so that you are where you are, anywhere in the world, you are part of this madness.

I'm 100% sure you've ever heard these expressions ...
‘’ But can you eat that?That you are diabetic@ !! ’
‘’ And you click every day?Uff, I couldn't, I have panic to needles. ’
"You will see that it is nothing" "Then it will become easier" ...
They give you the same anger as me, right? 😡🤬

I can understand that whoever told us had no idea what it is to live with diabetes.And he doesn't really know, no matter how much he studied, read or heard.

‘’ Nobody will understand you better than someone who has your own condition ’’ ’
Exactly for this I have created this Congress, where all speakers have diabetes, so that you feel understood, accompanied and motivated.
There are thousands of people who have our illness, and I have brought you to the most speakers Top🔝 to learn from them, listen to their stories and diabetes is not a brake, but an accelerator to get your dreams🔥🔥🔥🔥
#CondiabeTeSISSEPUEDE

Do you want to be part of this congress, where people will help other people with diabetes?
Enter Link where you will find all the information about Congress.
See you on July 9 and 10, it will be unforgettable.

Fran_Alcantara's profile photo
Fran_Alcantara
07/04/2021 9:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Fran_alcantara said:
imagine being on the beach, relaxed in your lounge, the sound of the sea ... and learning how to manage your glucose ..

Or on the contrary, imagine being at home, Augustite on the couch, listening to the testimonies of champions of Spain, Europe and the world and their experience with our pathology ... Is this possible?

Of course, since the I Diabetes International Congress: ‘In First Person’ is online, so that you are where you are, anywhere in the world, you are part of this madness.

I'm 100% sure you've ever heard these expressions ...
‘’ But can you eat that?That you are diabetic@ !! ’
‘’ And you click every day?Uff, I couldn't, I have panic to needles. ’
"You will see that it is nothing" "Then it will become easier" ...
They give you the same anger as me, right? 😡🤬

I can understand that whoever told us had no idea what it is to live with diabetes.And he doesn't really know, no matter how much he studied, read or heard.

‘’ Nobody will understand you better than someone who has your own condition ’’ ’
Exactly for this I have created this Congress, where all speakers have diabetes, so that you feel understood, accompanied and motivated.
There are thousands of people who have our illness, and I have brought you to the most speakers Top🔝 to learn from them, listen to their stories and diabetes is not a brake, but an accelerator to get your dreams🔥🔥🔥🔥
#CondiabeTeSISSEPUEDE

Do you want to be part of this congress, where people will help other people with diabetes?
Enter Link where you will find all the information about Congress.
See you on July 9 and 10, it will be unforgettable.

Good morning, I am interested in aiming at Congress.I have seen that there are two quotas, can you tell me if it really is worth the most amount quota?I do not know if in that case I have the possibility of asking questions about my personal case or it is only to be able to have access to all the presentations without being live.
Thank you.

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
07/05/2021 8:21 a.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:

Good morning, I am interested in aiming at Congress.I have seen that there are two quotas, can you tell me if it really is worth the most amount quota?I do not know if in that case I have the possibility of asking questions about my personal case or it is only to be able to have access to all the presentations without being live.
Thank you.

Good smartinez!

It really is worth it if you can't be during all the presentations during both days.In addition, we have created a group to ask the speakers who will make during the presentations.
I, unless I had both days (you will have to take paper and ball for all the value that the speakers will contribute) would buy the VIP.
It already depends on your availability.Greetings and thanks for your interest.

Fran_Alcantara
07/05/2021 9:49 a.m.

fran_alcantara said:
smartinez said:
>

Thank you.

Good smartinez!

It really is worth it if you can't be during all the presentations during both days.In addition, we have created a group to ask the speakers who will make during the presentations.
I, unless I had both days (you will have to take paper and ball for all the value that the speakers will contribute) would buy the VIP.

Hello, I'm already pointed out.You say there is a group where to access to ask questions and solve them in Congress.I do not locate where it is.

smartinez
07/05/2021 11:30 a.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
fran_alcantara said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
>

Thank you.

Good smartinez!

Hello, I'm already pointed out.You say there is a group where to access to ask questions and solve them in Congress.I do not locate where it is.

On the purchase page you have had to get the link with the Telegram group.Check it or talk to me on Instagram or mail and send it to you personally.Thank you very much Sonia!

Fran_Alcantara
07/05/2021 11:50 a.m.

fran_alcantara said:
smartinez said:
fran_alcantara said:
fran_alcantara said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:

Thank you.

Good smartinez!

On the purchase page you have had to get the link with the Telegram group.Check it or talk to me on Instagram or mail and send it to you personally.Thank you very much Sonia!

Ok.I speak to you on Instagram.By the way I am Susan, JJJ.

smartinez
07/05/2021 12:02 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

Delighted Susan!And welcome to Congress!

Fran_Alcantara
07/05/2021 5:28 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.