Do you know any smartwatch with NFC reader to make freestyle 2 manual readings without mobile?

eldani's profile photo   05/31/2021 11:30 a.m.

Hello.In my work they do not allow me to use the mobile.I have read that NFC watches can make readings as if it were the official reader.It's true?Do you know any clock you can use to read the free sensor 2?

Thank you so much.All the best

eldani's profile photo
eldani
05/31/2021 11:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

For Android there is no option to do what you comment since the FreeLink app does not even have version for smartwatch.

jasom's profile photo
jasom
05/31/2021 12:29 p.m.

I have explained badly.I refer to doing it with a compatible application, such as XDrip or whatever, since I am something desperate and any solution is worth it.Greetings

eldani's profile photo
eldani
05/31/2021 12:54 p.m.

In case it serves you:

Link

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/31/2021 1:10 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
in case it serves you:

Link

Thank you.I have seen that page several times.The problem is that the information is not too clear.Just as when they talk about the Sony Smartwatch 3, he says it is compatible, but does not warn that if it does not carry NFC it does not work, and that you have to make a thousand stories to activate it, I have been reading it by there ... what I meanThat with just a model that I know I see that the information is incomplete, possibly with other watches the same.That is why I look for someone who has tried it in their own hands.Thank you.All the best

eldani's profile photo
eldani
05/31/2021 1:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.