Hallucinating with diabetes

Daniela79's profile photo   07/05/2021 1:28 p.m.

Good morning, Daniela:
I understand you perfectly.I think there is a great business mounted but little by little things are facilitated.
When I started, the glass syringe had to be boiled to put the insulin.Thus, with 18 years, you can imagine what meant going out to eat to the street.

I think that right now to help your child, in addition to learning and learning on the subject, the best thing you can do is not transmit your concern.Surely it adapts quickly.
I am a teacher and the last two course I have had a diabetic student in class (6-7 years) .Alta, runs, play and enjoy every moment.He talks about his illness with a maturity that adults would already like.It carries an insulin bomb that manages quite well.He never complains if his companions eat something he can't take.
I think that all this is achieved by the way of addressing the problem that their parents have had.
Much encouragement.

MercedesL's profile photo
MercedesL
07/18/2021 12:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That's right, there is no other, life consists of a continuous adaptation to the circumstances that surround us.Adapt or die, we like or outraged us.

Your child will get used better to us, and with the advances that exist now (insulin bomb), he probably has almost no complications over the years, like many of the k we have been suffering from a long time (before k they invented the sensors) than if thehave.

I think you are right in everything, with the money K won pharmacists with us ... definitive solutions?Uff ... will take.

JUAN DAVID 's profile photo
JUAN DAVID
07/18/2021 2:20 p.m.

I have been diabetic for almost 25 years and start with 9. They have been promising the cure since the 90s ...
They are not interested in getting priests, because our disease takes millions of €.
I believe that you don't have to be so negative, I do not live enslaved by using bomb, such as what I want and I'm great.Luckily you did not debut in the 90s, that you had to wear syringes and glass boats in a portable neverita everywhere….

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
07/29/2021 6 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

vandorta said:
I have been diabetic for almost 25 years and start with 9. They have promised the cure since the 90s ...
They are not interested in getting priests, because our disease takes millions of €.
I believe that you don't have to be so negative, I do not live enslaved by using bomb, such as what I want and I'm great.Luckily you did not debut in the 90s, that you had to wear syringes and glass boats in a portable neverita everywhere….

It totally agrees that it is not interested in getting a cure for the business there.But I debut in 94 and I didn't see any of what you say.I have not seen crystal syringes, or portable refrigerators, in fact I started with bolis that were much better than the current ones.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/29/2021 8:11 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41, because you were lucky because with my daughter in 94 we started mixing in NPH syringe and regular.
A slavery of housing schedules and nights.And I remember that we buy a car fridge for vials ..
And we have already reached the first glucometers, with huge drop and two minutes of waiting ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/30/2021 4:03 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@sherpa41, because you had luck because with my daughter in 94 we started mixing in nPH syringe and regular.
A slavery of housing schedules and nights.And I remember that we buy a car fridge for vials ..
And we have already reached the first glucometers, with huge drop and two minutes of waiting ...

In 94 he already started with bolis with the mixture already made, just like now and no refrigerators or that.And the glucometer took 30 seconds, with the same amount of blood as the glucometer they gave me with the freestyle1 (in 2014) that was a total disaster.

You have medical, they did not give you the last thing as soon as it came out.Although as they already gave it to me I have not seen any advance in these 27 years.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/30/2021 8:42 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
vandorta said:
I have been diabetics almost 25 years and start with 9. They have been promising the cure since the 90s ...

It totally agrees that it is not interested in getting a cure for the business there.But I debut in 94 and I didn't see any of what you say.I have not seen crystal syringes, or portable refrigerators, in fact I started with bolis that were much better than the current ones.

What luck !!No, I mixed the insulins and I was with syringes for a few years until it passed the rechargeable metal ball

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
07/31/2021 2:37 a.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

I already said it on several occasions, they do not get anything for the final cure because it does not interest, they have had several investigations and there are, but they always say the same there is no money, so that they end, in short it has touched us,

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/01/2021 1:23 p.m.

My son debuted just over two weeks ago ... I'm lucky that at 11 years, I have managed to overcome the duel that your child supposes debut and know that your life will no longer be the same.
We are waiting for the school to begin, and each exit to the street is a challenge, loaded with glucose, cookies ... Noe I want to imagine this disease in children of so small ... but at the same time I think that fortunately mySon will be able to live with a great quality of life, there are diseases that even that ... that is my comfort, having left ICU with my son is my Christmas gift for sad that seems

yarayraul's profile photo
yarayraul
12/12/2021 12:09 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.