Diabetes

anasangos's profile photo   06/04/2021 10:34 p.m.

Good night I am a new diabetics and I get a lot of hunger in the afternoon

anasangos's profile photo
anasangos
06/04/2021 10:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@anasangos

The truth is that the name of the theme that you have put is not ideal.Oh well.I think you have set the same question on another subject.That means that it is something that overwhelms you/worries.

In general, you can take anything that has proteins, not many fats and very few carbohydrates is ideal for the afternoon.It's about avoiding insulin.I give you several options, but there are many more:

If you like the vegetable, you take a cucumber, that you can put some salt and oil, and fill you.
You can drink fresh cheese, low in fat.That fills a lot.Look when you buy it in your composition.But I remember that there are many with very little fat.
You can take Serrano ham if you like it.Avoid salamis, etc., they usually put sugar and have many saturated and preservative fats.
Take five nuts.
Or a handful of almonds.
You can also buy almond milk without sugar and add soybeans, pipes, linen.That fills a barbarity.It is all protein, fiber and non -saturated fats.

Something very important, after taking the snack, whatever you want, take a good infusion, or drink a couple of glasses of water.That helps a lot.

In any case it is important that in the food you take many vegetables and that you take your proteins, so that you feel satiated.That will avoid that feeling of hunger.Do not go hungry in food.It is a mistake.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
06/05/2021 10:56 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

And at night I have to get up too
The name wanted to put Ana Santos but it has been a mistake

anasangos
06/05/2021 11:15 a.m.

@anasangos
Hello Ana.
Can you tell us more data?What kind of diabetes do you have?Since when?How are your glycosylated values?Is this hunger new?
You give very little information.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/05/2021 11:35 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I am taking Jardiance 1 a day according to the levels is prediabetes
But what will be diabetic for genetics since my mother is
I have resistance to La. Insulina and I am a athlete but I can't lose weight.To download 1 kilo I cost me the.

anasangos
06/05/2021 11:38 a.m.

I like nuts that have few hydrates and I drink a lot of brown water that between feeling of satiety.
Also eating well in food avoids hungry between hours.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/06/2021 1:54 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

And at night ???Because I have to get up ...

anasangos
06/06/2021 1:55 p.m.

At night you drink water

If you have good, with proteins, fats, and vegetables.You shouldn't wake up hungry at midnight.Except you have an anxiety problem.Then you have to stop the origin of that anxiety.You know that and it is very personal.But if you eat and dinner, think that it causes you so much anxiety and hunger.Sometimes it is difficult to stop the problem.It is easy to say in a forum but when one has a problem, it is difficult.

I hope you find the origin and that you get it.

jldiazdel
06/06/2021 2:11 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I think it's like good

anasangos
06/06/2021 2:19 p.m.

But nobody tells me that I must eat ...

anasangos
06/06/2021 2:20 p.m.

Then ask for an appointment with a nutritionist.

Here we can give you ideas.As we have already done.And we have told you that commas vegetables, proteins.And we have advised you Tentempiés for the afternoon.Have you tried it?
Test and if it doesn't work, ask for an appointment with a nutritionist.

jldiazdel
06/06/2021 2:23 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I'm going to try it to see ...

anasangos
06/06/2021 2:24 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.