Lantus

Cdb1's profile photo   06/09/2021 9:46 p.m.

With those glycemia I would not touch anything @nila.They are good data and if they begin to climb it is when you should raise the slow one.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/18/2021 8:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

nila said:
Well have put a diet of 2000kcal, precisely it had a diet normally low in hydrates and ate at breakfast and dinner that I always stung from my husband's dinner for not making meAnother thing and now.

Yes, he told me to go up 1, as you say.The same tomorrow I try 9, I've been with 8.

If they told me they could put me if with the slow one I was not entirely in rank and eating what they indicated.At the end of the month I have the appointment with the doctor and if they see that I am well because I am as I am but I am not eating many normal hydrates, they put amounts and fruit and already with low in hydrates and putting a piece of fruit of about 100gr andI reach 150 after meals

I do not understand that they want to put you quickly with those values.
I would try 9 units and wait for the visit

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
08/18/2021 8:52 a.m.

Well, they have put a very high diet in hydrates, I suppose that is why I practically did not ate anything and it is seen that unlike others that carry very low and Keto diets, I am dragging through the corners.To my previous endocrine it seemed good to the restrictive diet and in the new ones and planning pregnancy because it is seen.The truth is that I have no idea.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/18/2021 10:12 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

If I upload the amount of hydrates I go to values ​​above 180.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/18/2021 10:12 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

nila said:
If I upload the amount of hydrates I go to values ​​above 180.

Normal that rises blood glucose, as hydrates end up becoming glucose.

It seems strange to listen to an endocrine that recommends a pregnancy with high hydrates.
You have to eat everything, that is evident, but hydrates in pregnancy
When you go to the visit, it emphasizes that they clarify the type of diet and its benefits and inconveniences.

vanessa30
08/18/2021 1:05 p.m.

They gave it to me on paper.To give you an example, if you do not eat at noon any hydrates it makes you can eat 120 gr of bread.Not like or 60 ... He set me as an example if you go to the beach one day, but it was up to three paste/rice/legumes whatever it is and if you took saucements you are getting bread.And then fruit, puts the amounts of how much to eat.I will tell the nurse that I still do not do the diet, that I have put something
More, that has been good for me because I feel even with more energy, but not so much

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/18/2021 1:28 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

nila said:
gave it to me on paper.To give you an example, if you do not eat at noon any hydrates it makes you can eat 120 gr of bread.Not like or 60 ... He set me as an example if you go to the beach one day, but it was up to three paste/rice/legumes whatever it is and if you took saucements you are getting bread.And then fruit, puts the amounts of how much to eat.I will tell the nurse that I still do not do the diet, that I have put something
More, that has come well because I feel even with more energy, but not so much

If I think they have given you that diet, but it seems curious to me.
The most important thing is well, what is arising from doubts, you will tell you clear

vanessa30
08/18/2021 1:35 p.m.

@Nila, what a rare diet !!

120 g of bread are 6 rations of HC (1 ration = 20g of bread), 1 finger of a normal bar to get an idea.

I read when I planned the pregnancy that the first months lower the need for insulin, then it is reversed and much more is needed than what is normally used.If you are in the first quarter, that is why you have sent you more hydrates, then it will reduce your values.

You take care and eat according to your needs, do not go hungry or atiborres.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/18/2021 4:12 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I am realizing that insulin is going regularly.I climb and the values ​​are worse than even before, I do not know if when taking metformin once a day before I had an effect more or less a day but for example if I put fruit even if it is small, it goes up a lot, yesterday salad and vegetables.The salad with a little chickpeas.Well, I see that I should actually eat up to less hydrates than before.I made the mistake of eating ice cream throughout the month of August, half a small ice cream tarrine "without sugar".Well, at 2 o'clock I was 200. And the day has already affected me to have taken it the day before I spent all day in general.Last night as I ate very little because I picked up 30 gr of bread and coffee with a little milk, it was in 144 before dinner, then in 118 before bed, because this morning I had already lowered on an empty stomach, but yesterday in general on the top andI already made the mistake of breakfast the same as always instead of lowering amounts and that throughout the day, I know for the next one.I have already put 10 of insulin.I believe that my body trollea, until I give amounts of what I can eat and insulin adjustment will spend time.I don't want to imagine if I had to do this being pregnant, thankfully I decided to start before.But I thought that metformin did nothing to me and I realize that if I did.And enough.The only thing I have fought leaving it is that I have no belly discomfort that had been in this way and has improved me a lot (before diabetes I already had many problems.

I do not understand my type of diabetes, I do not know if my body secretes insulin or if not, if you are late because it does not respond correctly or is that it segregates less.This real disease is a co ****.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/24/2021 9:24 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

nila said:
Well have put a diet of 2000kcal, precisely it had a diet normally low in hydrates and ate at breakfast and dinner that I always stung from my husband's dinner for not making meAnother thing and now.

Yes, he told me to go up 1, as you say.The same tomorrow I try 9, I've been with 8.

If they told me they could put me if with the slow one I was not entirely in rank and eating what they indicated.At the end of the month I have the appointment with the doctor and if they see that I am well because I am as I am but I am not eating many normal hydrates, they put amounts and fruit and already with low in hydrates and putting a piece of fruit of about 100gr andI reach 150 after meals

vanessa30 said:
@nila you have a good control, you may touch 80 on an empty stomach is already a step to hypoglycemia.
I do not think they prescribe you quickly, because it is usually for type 1.
Try to put 9 instead of 10 and wait a couple or three of days to see the result.
Don't hurry up and do it with his head.
What are you going to want more hydrates?
If you are looking for pregnancy, what precisely controls us a lot is your intake

Good afternoon.I have a question, debut only 2 months ago as type 1 diabetics and I only have slow.I ask why I read in your comment that type 1 diabetes has quickly.all the best
P.S.I am 42 years old and weight 53kg

adrianasanz's profile photo
adrianasanz
08/25/2021 6:08 p.m.

adrianasanz said:
nila said:
because they have put me a diet of 2000kcal, precisely it was that I had a normally low diet in hydrates and ate at breakfast and inDinner who always stung from my husband's dinner for not doing anything else and already.

vanessa30 said:
@nila you have a good control, you may touch 80 on an empty stomach is already a step to hypoglycemia.
I do not think they prescribe you quickly, because it is usually for type 1.
Try to put 9 instead of 10 and wait a couple or three of days to see the result.
Don't hurry up and do it with his head.
What are you going to want more hydrates?
If you are looking for pregnancy, what precisely controls us a lot is your intake

Good afternoon.I have a question, debut only 2 months ago as type 1 diabetics and I only have slow.I ask why I read in your comment that type 1 diabetes has quickly.all the best
P.S.I am 42 years old and weight 53kg

Hello, if you have diagnosed you Tip 1 It is strange that you only carry the basal.
Perhaps you are what the honeymoon is usually called and your pancreas still segregates you something.
It is weird and say, how your controls are going with the slow and if you have diet like type 2 or perhaps more freedom in terms of hydrates.
With fast insulin we can give ourselves a whim, because it is only for meals, since it lasts approximately 3h.
The slow on the contrary and depends on whatever, last 24h or even more.
Nse that your endocrine will have told you about your diabetes and if you have an educator, help you in terms of diet, insulin guidelines, etc.

vanessa30
08/25/2021 6:22 p.m.

nila said:
I am realizing that insulin is going regularly.I climb and the values ​​are worse than even before, I do not know if when taking metformin once a day before I had an effect more or less a day but for example if I put fruit even if it is small, it goes up a lot, yesterday salad and vegetables.The salad with a little chickpeas.Well, I see that I should actually eat up to less hydrates than before.I made the mistake of eating ice cream throughout the month of August, half a small ice cream tarrine "without sugar".Well, at 2 o'clock I was 200. And the day has already affected me to have taken it the day before I spent all day in general.Last night as I ate very little because I picked up 30 gr of bread and coffee with a little milk, it was in 144 before dinner, then in 118 before bed, because this morning I had already lowered on an empty stomach, but yesterday in general on the top andI already made the mistake of breakfast the same as always instead of lowering amounts and that throughout the day, I know for the next one.I have already put 10 of insulin.I believe that my body trollea, until I give amounts of what I can eat and insulin adjustment will spend time.I don't want to imagine if I had to do this being pregnant, thankfully I decided to start before.But I thought that metformin did nothing to me and I realize that if I did.And enough.The only thing I have fought leaving it is that I have no belly discomfort that had been in this way and has improved me a lot (before diabetes I already had many problems.

I do not understand my type of diabetes, I do not know if my body secretes insulin or if not, if you are late because it does not respond correctly or is that it segregates less.This real disease is a co ****.

Hi Nila, the discomfort of metformin is very common and that is why now there are other oral antidiabetics that you can take that they are not exceptionally composed only from metformin (your doctor can advise you).
Reduce HC intake, because the basal alone cannot help you burn them.
Eat more protein because you comment that you ate salad and vegetables and that are all hydrates (even if they are slow absorption).
You can eat that salad but small and then chicken, turkey ..... and a small piece of fruit

vanessa30
08/26/2021 7:12 a.m.

Yes, I have changed dramatically although I was wedding yesterday and I finished bad at night and this morning I had to have breakfast and was very hungry, so the first time I reached a figure of 260 after the food.But well I am already in 96, I have fixed it with the food ... I started to make a low diet in hydrates even if I had regular pelin pelin these days although I have not dyed hypos and I have kept great, but I have had other things that I do not know,I will be watching.

Well, I came to ask how it's early I have been quite bad because basically I could just eat ham, Bebi came and at dinner the meat, because it is seen that the mixture made me ball and I have been vomiting all night ... so today evenThe 11 I have not put insulin because I was not a person.The issue is that tomorrow I begin to work, I do not want to take it because I do not want to leave it in refrigerator of work and I would like to put it at 7:00.5 hours before ... is it possible or will I have a problem?Then I have to drive.I'm getting 12

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/29/2021 5:15 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

You can put it 5 hours before and breakfast a little more ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/29/2021 5:48 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

nila said:
yes, I have changed dramatically although I was wedding yesterday and I finished bad at night and this morning I had to have breakfast out and was very hungry, so the first time I reached a260 figure after food.But well I am already in 96, I have fixed it with the food ... I started to make a low diet in hydrates even if I had regular pelin pelin these days although I have not dyed hypos and I have kept great, but I have had other things that I do not know,I will be watching.

Well, I came to ask how it's early I have been quite bad because basically I could just eat ham, Bebi came and at dinner the meat, because it is seen that the mixture made me ball and I have been vomiting all night ... so today evenThe 11 I have not put insulin because I was not a person.The issue is that tomorrow I begin to work, I do not want to take it because I do not want to leave it in refrigerator of work and I would like to put it at 7:00.5 hours before ... is it possible or will I have a problem?Then I have to drive.I'm getting 12

What other things have you had?Maybe acetone along with the vomiting?
What time you were putting Lantus, today you say that it was at 11h.
Let's see what heat does to take it in the bag to work, but if you leave it in a cool place, you can take it and go down gradually until 7 am.
The advisable of Lantus is always at the same time.
If you think that by force majeure you have to put it at 7, then go down to 10, do not be overwhelmed.

* It's what I would do

vanessa30
08/29/2021 5:56 p.m.

Acetone I don't measure me and I don't even know what it is, really.I have read it here but no idea.The vomiting has its logic and that is that ... I spend with the wine that linked to that I only ate ham, sausage, cheese and meat, then ... the mixture was a bit party hard.Previous days if I had a little tremors, I don't know if I associated it with the sugar between 80-95 and I with those values ​​when my body was accustomed to even being fasting to 110 used to feel like the beginnings of hypoglycemia, even if it was notIn normal values ​​for Elll, so I think it can be due to that.I also had a headache.I have to say that I never remember drinking water, I do not usually be thirsty except when I exercise so that the headache can also be related to that and that I had more dehydration

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/29/2021 7:53 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

@Nila, buy the cold wallet that is very comfortable to load in the bag, insulin is always perfect and you don't need a fridge.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/29/2021 8:38 p.m.

nila said:
acetone I don't measure me and I don't even know what it is, the truth.I have read it here but no idea.The vomiting has its logic and that is that ... I spend with the wine that linked to that I only ate ham, sausage, cheese and meat, then ... the mixture was a bit party hard.Previous days if I had a little tremors, I don't know if I associated it with the sugar between 80-95 and I with those values ​​when my body was accustomed to even being fasting to 110 used to feel like the beginnings of hypoglycemia, even if it was notIn normal values ​​for Elll, so I think it can be due to that.I also had a headache.I have to say that I never remember drinking water, I do not usually be sed except when I exercise so that the headache can also be related to that and that I had more dehydration

Very important hydration, or do not have diabetes.
Regarding the acetone, I said because I thought you would have reactive strips, but it didn't give it more turns

vanessa30
08/29/2021 8:42 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.