{'en': 'Several bad years diagnosed', 'es': 'Varios años mal diagnosticado'} Image

Several bad years diagnosed

_Tacker_'s profile photo   10/13/2021 1:16 a.m.

@paz, type 1 usually appears in children or young people and is very abrupt.Many children enter with ketoacidosis in the ICU.
Lada is also autoimmune, but it develops slowly in months or years .. I think they differ in that ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/29/2022 1:16 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@peace, type 1 usually appears in children or young people and is very abrupt.Many children enter with ketoacidosis in the ICU.
The lad is also autoimmune, but it develops slowly in months or years .. I think they differ in that ..

Correct, a few years ago, type 1 is also associated with adults, and there are even endocrine that want to unify them as different evolutions of the same diabetes and type one, there are others that want to call the lada as type1.5 .....

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/29/2022 1:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, that's.If older debuts and you have some reservation, they tell you about it if you find a doctor from the old school diagnosis Mellitus I.
I debut like children, ketoacidosis, 13 glyc, hunger, thirst and great weight loss ... Emergencies said Mellitus I, but then I had a long honeymoon, they checked my antibodies (I gave positive in all) and then they changed meTo Lada.
The big difference is that we usually have pancreatic reserve and in the debut we depend less on insulin, but in a few months we are all Mellitus I.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/29/2022 8:17 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia @regina Thank you very much !!!So we will all end in DM1 because the pancreatic reserve will end to the Lada ... I will end up then needing more insulin, now I only get 8 of threeiba, 1.5 breakfast and food of Humalog Junior and nothing at dinner.

paz's profile photo
paz
08/29/2022 9:44 a.m.

Well yes, in my first year I only used slow, nothing quickly.
A year and a half more or less, 1 you for food and now I am between 3 and 4 according to what you eat.I still have something, residual, insulin in the pancreas.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/29/2022 12:07 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

peace said:
@ruthbia @regina thank you very much !!!So we will all end in DM1 xq to the Lada we will finish the pancreatic reserve ... I will end then need more insulin, now I only put 8 of threeiba, 1.5 breakfast and food of Junior Humaleog and nothing at dinner.

We all end up depending on insulin, although also of physical form, and weight.To more sedentary lifestyle and more weight and more insulin to counteract excess glucose and get away from ketones.

In my case after several tests, the endocrine assured me that I was type 1 since I was badly diagnosed with DM2 or few later, for the symptoms of being diagnosed, I had been with diabetes for months without knowing it, it was an analytical one to enter a job Lo Lo Lo Lothat gave the alarm.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/29/2022 6:22 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.