Gestational diabetes ... is going crazy

Lydia's profile photo   07/21/2021 8 p.m.

It's great !!If you can afford to take a walk after breakfast is the best option

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/26/2021 7:19 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

meginer said:
vanessa30 said:
@meginer and who can 9 months not eat hydrates?I at least not

Well, it depends on the amount that commas and the type of hydrates.Those who are in vegetables and legumeObviously that control is unbeatable, I mean, that it is possible, to me what goes up greatly is bread, whatever, and that I only take it for breakfast.I am not going to stay for my age.Pregnant but if I were younger and I would like to do it, I am clear that I would make that effort 9 months.

If you are reason, but eating without hydrates is not life for me.
I needed that little bag of fried potatoes or a snack that with such wins ate.
With control some whim gave me and well my gyped has been quite good.

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
07/28/2021 6:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

vanessa30 said:

meginer said:
vanessa30 said:
vanessa30 said:
@meginer and who can 9 months not eat hydrates?I at least not

Well, it depends on the amount that commas and the type of hydrates.Those who are in vegetables and legumeObviously that control is unbeatable, I mean, that it is possible, to me what goes up greatly is bread, whatever, and that I only take it for breakfast.I am not going to stay for my age.Pregnant but if I were younger and I would like to do it, I am clear that I would make that effort 9 months.

If you are reason, but eating without hydrates is not life for me.
I needed that little bag of fried potatoes or a snack that with such wins ate.
With control some whim gave me and well my gyped has been quite good.

It will be that I have been in diabetes for many years, almost 40, I am more strict in the controls, I do not use the glying alone, I need to have a glycemic variation as accused as possible, I am that a sandwich does not like me,Neither before nor now, if perhaps a sandwich triangle on some birthday, adjusting a lot of insulin doses, to me, all kinds of bread go up.Much and also the peak lasts up to three and four hours after the intake.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/28/2021 9:01 p.m.

@meginer good and that we each know our body, and if that snack goes up too much, because the best is what you are doing.
In pregnancies the diet is hard, very difficult to carry and also depends as always as insulin, sport, food etc. acts to each person.

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
07/28/2021 9:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.