Urine with foam should I worry?

PhantomSoulless's profile photo   10/21/2021 3:56 a.m.

Good evening, I recently spent a Vio of Tik-Tok about a woman who has dialysis, her "disease" started with a foam and the truth that I have long seen that I always do this with foam and really worries me.

In the last analysis, although I went out with 8.1 [thanks Abbott (irony)], according to the doctor my kidneys were as if I did not have diabetes because according to her I had a low value that because of the views my kidneys were very good.With this I understood that there was no problem, but should I worry?

Thank you!

PhantomSoulless's profile photo
PhantomSoulless
10/21/2021 3:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning.
If your doctor says that your kidneys are fine you should not worry.Worrying is having a bad time, in this case at all, because in the face of concern, it is going to the doctor, and you have already gone and told you that everything ok 😉

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/21/2021 8:47 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Hello!The state of VE kidney in analytics is monitored albuminuria.If everything is fine, there is no problem.
But the glycosylated in 8 is high, that would have to lower it, so that everything remains well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/21/2021 1:02 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Also if you get the high creatinine in the analysis, it can be renal damage, it is something that we are spies the diabetics, but it usually happens after many years of evolution, you must control the glucosilada that harms the kidney ‘mm mm

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
10/21/2021 1:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.