{'en': 'What legumes can you recommend eating with diabetes?', 'es': '¿Que legumbres me podéis recomendar comer con diabetes?'} Image

What legumes can you recommend eating with diabetes?

Sipio's profile photo   11/05/2021 11:01 a.m.

Hello to all of the community, 🙂

I wanted to ask you a question related to food.

I am looking for some type of legume that goes well for my sugar levels, something that does not upload me or upload it in the least

In general, my diet is based on meats, fish, vegetables and little else.So I want to add new foods that can help me and my levels

To give an example, I recently acquired a new food called Konjac pasta that goes very, very good at least.So I can eat some pasta without being worried that the sugar will rise

I wanted to ask you, is there anything like that in the world of legumes?🤔

Thanks for reading my post.Every response is welcome to me.

Thanks again !! 😄

Sipio's profile photo
Sipio
11/05/2021 11:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have not found, but when I want legumes I take them with a lot of vegetables and with a salad with good vinegar: D

Nila's profile photo
Nila
11/05/2021 12:08 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

The secret is the dish serves the legunbres on a dessert dish and you can eat of all
Control how much they upload and for example to me the peas cooks them as the cooks up a barbarity, anyway it would be good to advise you to know type of diabetes and medication

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
11/05/2021 12:16 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

I like all, but on a small dish

adrianasanz's profile photo
adrianasanz
11/05/2021 1:08 p.m.

alberto_13 said:

Well, about your question, I am type 2 diabetic and in my case they prescribed 2 metformin pills a day.
I have not done a clinical exam a long time, but I punish every morning to check and the results always come out of 100 and 120 (ever sporadically 95 and another 125) .But that's my level

By the way, thanks to all those who have answered my thread at this time!:)

Sipio's profile photo
Sipio
11/07/2021 7:59 p.m.

sipio said:
alberto_13 said:
The secret is the plate serves the legunbres in a dessert plate and you can eat of all
It controls how much they upload and for example to me the peas cooks them as the cooks upload a barbarity, anyway it would be good to advise you to know the type of diabetes and medication

Well, about your question, I am type 2 diabetic and in my case they prescribed 2 metformin pills a day.
I have not done a clinical exam a long time, but I punish every morning to check and the results always come out of 100 and 120 (ever sporadically 95 and another 125) .But that's my level

By the way, thanks to all those who have answered my thread at this time!: ...

Ahhh .... Well, with these values ​​you are phenomenal, you just have to take care of the diet and some exercise, in addition to the doctor, of course

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
11/07/2021 8:44 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.