Looping x zoom

Dani Se's profile photo   06/13/2021 8:43 p.m.

Hello dear forum, I do not write a long time although I always read you and I am grateful to you who are those who at this beginning of life with diabetes accompanied me and transmitted experiences.
I invite you today to encounter x zoom on looping, hopefully they can be.5 pm Argentina.

Looping workshop on Sunday 13/6 at 5:00 p.m.

Join Zoom Meeting
Link

Meeting ID: 856 246 1368
Passcode: 5WNPM0

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
06/13/2021 8:43 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Alex Appella will convey his experience with his teenage daughter who has type 1 diabetes. Since July they are making looping (an automated insulin infusion system) with her.It means that your pump is connected to an algorithm on your phone that receives glucose readings from your freestyle/miaomiao and in real time, according to glucose, warns the pump to go up or down (or suspend) the basal.
It is a technology developed by families, free, with a brilliant international community that intervenes and supports an irrefutable solution that is pushing the private sector to provide the same tools.

There are commercial versions of looping that are yet to come, and DIY versions (do it yourself) now available.He will share his experience in this meeting on Sunday 13. In short - his daughter now lives more than 90% of her time in the rank and glycosilada total visibility of its glucose, and of its insulin and active carbohydrates.But above all, quality of life and mental rest is inexplicable.Loop resolves, resolves, and solves.In the end.I would love to know that this exists, and that it is possible.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
06/13/2021 8:45 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.