{'en': 'Control glycemia', 'es': 'Controlar las glucemias'} Image

Control glycemia

martina3444's profile photo   06/13/2021 9:15 p.m.

Hi there,

I have many hypoglycemia the truth.My endocrine has already sent me an appointment to inform me about the insulin pump.

Yesterday and today I was with hypoglycemia all day and ate normal, in the morning two toast with a cao zero tail (there was no coffee), when eating a pasta salad with seafood, tomatoes and pepper and pepperFor dinner if it is true that I went out for something and cease a small sandwich.

I have already lowered the toujeo a unit to see how it goes.When I have more hypoglycemia, it is mostly nocturnal.

Does anyone know how to avoid nocturnal hypoglycemia?

It is that I fool myself yesterday I put a brick of juice for the body.

If you know some type of diet, insulin, tricks ...

Let's see if I can avoid putting the bomb.

Thank you so much!

martina3444's profile photo
martina3444
06/13/2021 9:15 p.m.

DM1, hbA1c (mayo 21): 6'5
Voy al gimnasio, sobre todo ejercicio anaerobico.

@Martina344, you will have to keep going down until you wake up well.
If you go down at night when you exercise, you will have to allege something ..
Sometimes changing the slow time, it is also solved.Passing it in the morning can go better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/14/2021 2:23 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Martina3444

Well, slow down in two better units and check a couple of days.Exercise usually consume carbohydrates at night.Take it into account.It is important that you avoid night hypos.

And during the day with the sensor, I guess you have a sensor, if you are low you take something.You should not be at Hip all day.Take fruit or what you like the most.

You will also have to take into account the rapid that you put yourself when you exercise.You may also get over when you eat.And that's why you are so low all day.Both insulin readjustments.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
06/14/2021 10:04 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

In addition to what they have told you, watch your hormonal cycle.There are phases where we are very resistant to insulin and others very sensitive.
With ovulation, insulin, hormonal rush, and with menstruation quite the opposite, is necessary to increase the hormonal load, becomes very receptive to insulin and you have to reduce a lot.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/14/2021 2:54 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
In addition to what they have told you, watch your hormonal cycle.There are phases where we are very resistant to insulin and others very sensitive.
With ovulation, insulin, the hormonal rush, and with menstruation quite the opposite, is necessary to increase the hormonal load becomes very receptive to insulin and you have to reduce a lot.

Yes, I have noticed that it depends on the cycle I am more resistant or not to insulin.My problem is that I have a bit irregular cycles sometimes.

martina3444's profile photo
martina3444
07/11/2021 8:11 p.m.

DM1, hbA1c (mayo 21): 6'5
Voy al gimnasio, sobre todo ejercicio anaerobico.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.