Carelink

Nansi's profile photo   11/14/2021 11:27 a.m.

Hello good morning.
They are going to put my son the bomb 780 and I already downloaded the application of Carelink Mobile but still without connecting with the pump why they are put on Monday.With which I do not know if it will connect, he has a Xiaomi Redmi Note 10.
I have an Xiaomi Mi 9 and as Android's version is 11.I planned to change my tlf for an Xiaomi Mi 11. Would it be worth Carelink Connect?I have proven the Listings of Carelink but they told me that there were tlfs that even if they did not appear there would be the same ...
You could help me.
Thanks in advance

Nansi's profile photo
Nansi
11/14/2021 11:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

nansi said:
hello good morning.
They are going to put my son the bomb 780 and I already downloaded the application of Carelink Mobile but still without connecting with the pump why they are put on Monday.With which I do not know if it will connect, he has a Xiaomi Redmi Note 10.
I have an Xiaomi Mi 9 and as Android's version is 11.I planned to change my tlf for an Xiaomi Mi 11. Would it be worth Carelink Connect?I have proven the Listings of Carelink but they told me that there were tlfs that even if they did not appear there would be the same ...
You could help me.
Thanks in advance

The most recommended that you buy one of the mobiles officially compatible with the pump.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
11/14/2021 12:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.