How food acts

loli23's profile photo   06/17/2021 8:06 a.m.

Hello, to see if someone can explain why this happens.I still do not take medication only diet and sport.Now I ceno at night salad with a little protein and lift myself with glucose at 102 .103.110. But twice that I have dinner at a bourgeois King I wake up at 96. And yesterday I Cene Kebaz and I wake up with glucose at 92. How is it possible that I get up with those values?

loli23's profile photo
loli23
06/17/2021 8:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good, if you still do not take medication and you get up with those values ​​eating all that, it's great.

What are you not understanding?

marine's profile photo
marine
06/17/2021 8:09 a.m.

marine said:
good, if you still do not take medication and get up with those values ​​eating all that, it's great.

What I do not understand is how it is possible that you eat a kebab or a burger of the bourgeois and get up with better values ​​than when a simple salad ceno.It should be the other way around.

loli23's profile photo
loli23
06/17/2021 8:17 a.m.

The same if you have done that day more sport or you have moved more ...., to me although it eats worse if I play the paddle lift with better values.The day I do nothing .... I notice

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
06/17/2021 9:24 a.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

loli23 said:
marine said:
good, if you still do not take medication and you get up with those values ​​eating all that, it's great.

What I do not understand is how it is possible that you eat a kebab or a burger of the bourgeois and get up with better values ​​than when a simple salad ceno.It should be the other way around.

You have to take into account that a value of 90 or 100 is practically the same, glucometers also have their margin of error, if it is true that food at nutritional level has nothing to do but as they have answered you a lot dependsAlso of the physical activity you have done that day and if you still have no medication associated with diabetes then ... you will have to look at it.

You have commented little about your history and we don't have much information either ... let's go a little eye

marine's profile photo
marine
06/17/2021 10:15 a.m.

I believe that those dinners will make you hyperstimulation of the pancreas that will produce a lot of insulin (which is as bad as having high glucose) and that is why you will have somewhat lower values.In the long run with that type of dinner you can cause more insulin resistance

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
06/17/2021 1:57 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

loli23 said:
Hello, to see if someone can explain to me why this happens.I still do not take medication only diet and sport.Now I ceno at night salad with a little protein and lift myself with glucose at 102 .103.110. But twice that I have dinner at a bourgeois King I lift my

Measure glycemia at two hours from hamburger and salad and tell us.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
06/17/2021 2:04 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

marine said:
loli23 said:
marine said:
marine said:
good, if you still do not take medication and get up withThose values ​​eating all that is great.

You have to take into account that a value of 90 or 100 is practically the same, glucometers also have their margin of error, if it is true that food at nutritional level has nothing to do but as they have answered you a lot dependsAlso of the physical activity you have done that day and if you still have no medication associated with diabetes then ... you will have to look at it.

You have commented little about your history and we don't have much information either ... let

Hello, in principle, I prediabetes are diagnosed, so diet and sport.I went to an endric corner where he told me that it was supposed lada prediabetes although she said she is lada.Me hemoglobin 9 months ago it was 5.6.I have not yet extended any proof.Sport the same as 9 months ago.Walk every day an hour and a half.And run 3 times a week.That is why I see weird that I have been with a diet and the fasting values ​​are that in 101 to 110. Except those two days that quit that and the values ​​below 96. With respect to Kien it tells me that measure afterFrom eating I do not upload the glucose after the meals are between 78 and 120. to two hours it does not matter what it eats.Clear is supposed to be the other way around?

loli23's profile photo
loli23
06/17/2021 3:54 p.m.

alberto_13 said:
loli23 said:
hello, let's see if someone can explain to me why this happens.I still do not take medication only diet and sport.Now I ceno at night salad with a little protein and lift myself with glucose at 102 .103.110. But twice that I have dinner at a bourgeois King I lift my

Measure glycemia at two hours from hamburger and salad and tell us.

Hello if it does not get more than 120 after each meal or dinner they go from 78 I believe to 120. After dinner I do not usually go from 110

loli23's profile photo
loli23
06/17/2021 3:57 p.m.

loli23 said:
marine said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
Good, if you don't take medication yet and you get up with those values ​​eating all that, it's great.

You have commented little about your history and we don't have much information either ... let

Hello, in principle, I prediabetes are diagnosed, so diet and sport.I went to an endric corner where he told me that it was supposed lada prediabetes although she said she is lada.Me hemoglobin 9 months ago it was 5.6.I have not yet extended any proof.Sport the same as 9 months ago.Walk every day an hour and a half.And run 3 times a week.That is why I see weird that I have been with a diet and the fasting values ​​are that in 101 to 110. Except those two days that quit that and the values ​​below 96. With respect to Kien it tells me that measure afterFrom eating I do not upload the glucose after the meals are between 78 and 120. to two hours it does not matter what it eats.Clear entries is supposed to be the other way around?

Well, I don't see prediabetes anywhere.Ask for a second opinion.

marine's profile photo
marine
06/17/2021 4:20 p.m.

marine said:
loli23 said:
marine said:
marine said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
marine said:
marine said:
marine said:
marine said:
marine said:
marine said:
marine said:
marine said:
good, if you still do not take medication and get up with those values ​​eating all that, it's great.

Hello, in principle, I prediabetes are diagnosed, so diet and sport.I went to an endric corner where he told me that it was supposed lada prediabetes although she said she is lada.Me hemoglobin 9 months ago it was 5.6.I have not yet extended any proof.Sport the same as 9 months ago.Walk every day an hour and a half.And run 3 times a week.That is why I see weird that I have been with a diet and the fasting values ​​are that in 101 to 110. Except those two days that quit that and the values ​​below 96. With respect to Kien it tells me that measure afterFrom eating I do not upload the glucose after the meals are between 78 and 120. to two hours it does not matter what it eats.Clear entries is supposed to be the other way around?

Well, I don't see prediabetes anywhere.Ask for a second opinion.

I agree, with no more tests or analysis you are healthier than a pear

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
06/17/2021 5:01 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

I don't see diabetes either

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
06/17/2021 6:41 p.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

Thanks for the answers I am waiting for them to call internal medicine, and that they do the tests they have to do and we'll see that Sale ... thanks

loli23's profile photo
loli23
06/17/2021 11:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.