Lada diagnosis.Low triglycerides

smartinez's profile photo   08/10/2021 9:16 a.m.

Hello, I have finally diagnosed what I have.Confirmed that I am Lada.6.3 glyc and my peptic C has dropped from 0.90 to 0.60.It has been shown that although in the antibody test I will end up being diabetic type 1. At the moment they have not scheduled insulin, I remain on the honeymoon and .... until the body endures.My question is that I am somewhat worried because in the last analytics I have lowered the triglycerides from 42 to 35, they are very low, do you know what it can be due?I have read that the same may be that it eats little fat, it is true that I am not eating well, I do not take almost HC and make a strict diet.
I would also like to ask you a little silly question but ... I have doubts for when the day comes, I would like to know if a diabetic is click every time or only every time HC is eaten, that is, if I take myselfSome pepinillos or something without HC (the day I use insulin) will I have to click every time I eat something?

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
08/10/2021 9:16 a.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

Hello, we are in similar situations, only that I do use basal and so I have been with Low Carb car strict.What I don't know is what is the problem of having low TGs, I have them in 49, surely if you do sports you will have HDL high, mine is at 90 to 100mg/L levels (I do a lot of sport), and the high total.... for me they are desirable levels.On the other hand, I would talk to the endocrine, he told me that using insulin medication would extend the ability to have the little pancreatic reserve that we have, even if it is little, something that I think is desirable ....

Alerr's profile photo
Alerr
08/10/2021 10:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

aler said:
Hello, we are in similar situations, only that I do use basal and so I have been with Low Carb car strict.What I don't know is what is the problem of having low TGs, I have them in 49, surely if you do sports you will have HDL high, mine is at 90 to 100mg/L levels (I do a lot of sport), and the high total.... for me they are desirable levels.On the other hand, I would talk to the endocrine, he told me that using insulin medication would extend the ability to have the little pancreatic reserve that we have, even if it is little, something that I think is desirable ...

The truth is that everyone tells me the same, that they are guided to insulin so that the pancreatic reserve is conded.I do not understand why not me, although, of course I prefer to be without insulin but I also imagine that you click you less.How many times a day do you click?Have you used insulin from the beginning?

smartinez
08/10/2021 11:07 a.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

HC increase triglycerides, such as fat or more according to the amount ingested, if you lower fat and HC lower the tris.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
08/10/2021 12:38 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
HCs increase triglyceride
alberto_13 said:
HCs increase triglyceride

Thanks @Alberto_13 but then it is dangerous to limit both HC, right?or then I will have to increase the fats.

smartinez
08/10/2021 12:57 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

@Smartinez

Do not worry about those triglycerides.I have them even lower, around 30. And TB I have very low LDL cholesterol, about 60, and the HDL ("El Bueno") high, around 120. And I always get that every three months inMy analysis.It is the combination of sport, healthy food and low in ch of rapid absorption and, according to my doctor, genetics, that influences TB enough.Keep your way of eating healthy.
On or non -basal, comment with your endocrine.Maybe in your specific case, a pill would help you.Maybe it would help you reduce that glyc.But what your endocrine tells you.If you don't convince you, I imagine you can change.
The DM1 may never appear or that it leaves someday.I know that it is easy to say, but tries not to overwhelm you (stress affects us a lot!).You can buy some book and start informing you but I think it can be counterproductive since you still don't really have DM1.I wouldn't do it.But each one is very different!Get regular controls and eat healthy and do sports, and little else you can do.And if you want to inform you even more, then do it, as long as you do not believe it.But you can consult the issue of basal insulin / pill with your endocrine or medical.
All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
08/10/2021 1:28 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@smartinez

Do not worry about those triglycerides.I have them even lower, around 30. And TB I have very low LDL cholesterol, about 60, and the HDL ("El Bueno") high, around 120. And I always get that every three months inMy analysis.It is the combination of sport, healthy food and low in ch of rapid absorption and, according to my doctor, genetics, that influences TB enough.Keep your way of eating healthy.
On or non -basal, comment with your endocrine.Maybe in your specific case, a pill would help you.Maybe it would help you reduce that glyc.But what your endocrine tells you.If you don't convince you, I imagine you can change.
The DM1 may never appear or that it leaves someday.I know that it is easy to say, but tries not to overwhelm you (stress affects us a lot!).You can buy some book and start informing you but I think it can be counterproductive since you still don't really have DM1.I wouldn't do it.But each one is very different!Get regular controls and eat healthy and do sports, and little else you can do.And if you want to inform you even more, then do it, as long as you do not believe it.But you can consult the issue of basal insulin / pill with your endocrine or medical.
GREETING

@jldiazdel reassures me a lot what you tell me.You have lower levels and from what I see you do well.The truth is that endo did not tell me anything about my analytics.I will continue as I am doing so far.At the moment my levels in the morning are at prediabetes levels, over 110-120.I notice a lot when I do more sport than normal, it goes down to 103.99 even 93 but of course that daily rhythm .... I hope this honeymoon lasts a lot.With metformin I had better values ​​but my endo says that it does nothing to me but that at the moment I have no insulin values.I don't know.I will try what you say, healthy life, exercise, healthy diet and forget about diabetes and what you have to come.

smartinez
08/10/2021 1:41 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

The truth is that metformin has a rule of beneficial effects in addition to decreased insulin resistance is slimming, and extends the life of those who take it, decreases cases of pancreas cancer and others, although it seems a lie is a natural substance,No chemistry, it has a handicap that are the side effects, nausea and diarrhea above all, by the way it takes recipe 65 years ago, so any endocrine is the first thing that recipes

Alberto_13
08/10/2021 3:59 p.m.

smartinez said:
Hello, I have finally diagnosed what I have.Confirmed that I am Lada.6.3 glyc and my peptic C has dropped from 0.90 to 0.60.It has been shown that although in the antibody test I will end up being diabetic type 1. At the moment they have not scheduled insulin, I remain on the honeymoon and .... until the body endures.My question is that I am somewhat worried because in the last analytics I have lowered the triglycerides from 42 to 35, they are very low, do you know what it can be due?I have read that the same may be that it eats little fat, it is true that I am not eating well, I do not take almost HC and make a strict diet.
I would also like to ask you a little silly question but ... I have doubts for when the day comes, I would like to know if a diabetic is click every time or only every time HC is eaten, that is, if I take myselfSome pepinillos or something without HC (the day I use insulin) will I have to click every time I eat something?

Hello, I would not worry about those triglycerides.
You will see, I do not do sport sincerely I do not have 1h free all day for me;The only thing I do is walk about an hour and a half, my triglyceride are in 39, so I have to think that it is genetic, because sausage like and butter .... between other things that can make them upload.
Be calm and do not become obsessed with T1 diabetes, live the moment according to the indications of the endocrine

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
08/10/2021 7:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

vanessa30 said:
smartinez said:
hello, I have finally diagnosed what I have.Confirmed that I am Lada.6.3 glyc and my peptic C has dropped from 0.90 to 0.60.It has been shown that although in the antibody test I will end up being diabetic type 1. At the moment they have not scheduled insulin, I remain on the honeymoon and .... until the body endures.My question is that I am somewhat worried because in the last analytics I have lowered the triglycerides from 42 to 35, they are very low, do you know what it can be due?I have read that the same may be that it eats little fat, it is true that I am not eating well, I do not take almost HC and make a strict diet.

You will see, I do not do sport sincerely I do not have 1h free all day for me;The only thing I do is walk about an hour and a half, my triglyceride are in 39, so I have to think that it is genetic, because sausage like and butter .... between other things that can make them upload.
Be calm and do not become obsessed with T1 diabetes, live the moment according to the indications of the endocrine

vanessa30 said:
smartinez said:
hello, I have finally diagnosed what I have.Confirmed that I am Lada.6.3 glyc and my peptic C has dropped from 0.90 to 0.60.It has been shown that although in the antibody test I will end up being diabetic type 1. At the moment they have not scheduled insulin, I remain on the honeymoon and .... until the body endures.My question is that I am somewhat worried because in the last analytics I have lowered the triglycerides from 42 to 35, they are very low, do you know what it can be due?I have read that the same may be that it eats little fat, it is true that I am not eating well, I do not take almost HC and make a strict diet.

Yes, I will do that.Thank you very much Vanessa

smartinez
08/10/2021 7:26 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

Hi @Smartinez, I didn't enter the forum for a while and I just saw your thread.

In the first place I am glad to see that you finally have a definitive diagnosis even if you are not what you expected I suppose you feel a certain peace of mind when knowing what to watch.

In second I wish you a lot of encouragement.

For my part I remain without definitive diagnosis and without the endocrine.I have delayed the appointment twice although I think that finally the 17 sees me and I do not delay it anymore.In these months the only novelty is a huge lack of control of my levels.In the morning when I lift myself always around 95 so I have chosen to measure it post eating food and it is milk, there is no one who understands anything.There are days that it is high and it takes to go down and others consuming double or triple carbohydrates does not rise at all.

I am going to give you an example, the other day I have a whole milk, 4 cookies, 150 gr of bread with curing cheese and loin and a slit of watermelon.The fact is that I look at her 2 hours later and I get 59, I think about a defective strip, I click on another finger, I check and 59. I in plan go with the strips, I do it again 59 and I without feeling absolutelyNothing, I'm going to the kitchen and I eat a very big slit from Sandia at 30 min looked at 83 with what I eat 60 gr of jellywels, I look at the 120 hour.

What scared me the most is that I was in Hypo and I didn't feel anything at all.

I spent a day that I tried to eat 250 gr of potato tortilla, 50 gr of bread, orange juice, there was something else and I told myself I will see if eating an ice cream that passes.I had bought ice cream in 100 gr tarrinas.As one measured at two hours and 116.

Come on, people tell me that those levels without being with insulin are very rare so I think that when I empower I am in Hypo and I do not find out.

On the contrary when as a pasta I do notice.It is to eat 100 grams of pasta and 20 gr of bread and at two hours be in 185.

Let's see what they tell me the next day but we do not understand.

All the best.

Colt's profile photo
Colt
08/11/2021 9:23 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde enero 2021.
Insulina Toujeo 10 u dia, Crestor 1 u dia.
A1C: 5,7 % Agosto 2021

colt said:
hi @smartinez, for a while I didn't enter the forum and just saw your thread.

In the first place I am glad to see that you finally have a definitive diagnosis even if you are not what you expected I suppose you feel a certain peace of mind when knowing what to watch.

For my part I remain without definitive diagnosis and without the endocrine.I have delayed the appointment twice although I think that finally the 17 sees me and I do not delay it anymore.In these months the only novelty is a huge lack of control of my levels.In the morning when I lift myself always around 95 so I have chosen to measure it post eating food and it is milk, there is no one who understands anything.There are days that it is high and it takes to go down and others consuming double or triple carbohydrates does not rise at all.

I am going to give you an example, the other day I have a whole milk, 4 cookies, 150 gr of bread with curing cheese and loin and a slit of watermelon.The fact is that I look at her 2 hours later and I get 59, I think about a defective strip, I click on another finger, I check and 59. I in plan go with the strips, I do it again 59 and I without feeling absolutelyNothing, I'm going to the kitchen and I eat a very big slit from Sandia at 30 min looked at 83 with what I eat 60 gr of jellywels, I look at the 120 hour.

What scared me the most is that I was in Hypo and I didn't feel anything at all.

I spent a day that I tried to eat 250 gr of potato tortilla, 50 gr of bread, orange juice, there was something else and I told myself I will see if eating an ice cream that passes.I had bought ice cream in 100 gr tarrinas.As one measured at two hours and 116.

Come on, people tell me that those levels without being with insulin are very rare so I think that when I empower I am in Hypo and I do not find out.

On the contrary when as a pasta I do notice.It is to eat 100 grams of pasta and 20 gr of bread and at two hours be in 185.

All the best.

Hello !!, it is true that we have not talked about the forum.Yes you have rare levels, I don't like anything about those things you eat, I would shoot me right away, hahaha.Hypos did not come back since the pills were taken away.It is true that when at least you know what you have, you calm down and as you say, I know where to throw.When you go to the endocrine, put here what they tell you, and so we are encouraging whatever the diagnosis, hahaha.You have to take it with humor, I have finally assimilated that the puncture will come one day but while the honeymoon lasts I want to enjoy it to the fullest.
I hope they give you good news on the 17th day if you get up with 95 levels are superb, I would like.Mine are around 110-120, I do not take anything for what I am happy.
Well, luck for your next visit to the endocrine.

smartinez
08/11/2021 10:03 a.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

Yes, in that we remain.According to what they tell me I tell me although I think they definitely tell me like you.

I give around 95 but of course I take the Jentadueto that if I did not take it to know.Right now I am more concerned about asymptomatic hypos than for something else and because sometimes it rises and it takes me to go down and others however eating more HC does not upload anything.

Colt's profile photo
Colt
08/11/2021 10:14 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde enero 2021.
Insulina Toujeo 10 u dia, Crestor 1 u dia.
A1C: 5,7 % Agosto 2021

colt said:
hi @smartinez, for a while I didn't enter the forum and just saw your thread.

All the best.

Buff that barbarity of glycemias, first of all your food is not the most correct, in second place it is clear that the medication either, and thirdly it may be that the glucometer or the strips are badly.Excess of medication and to avoid fourth

Alberto_13
08/11/2021 12:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.