{'en': 'Why do I have to eat every 2 hours?', 'es': '¿Porque tengo que comer cada 2 horas?'} Image

Why do I have to eat every 2 hours?

manu42's profile photo   06/18/2021 7:43 p.m.

Good morning, the dose of the slow 17 to 14 units has lowered and now it seems that it is regulated, I also get up with 88, I do not know if the heat affects the lowest sugar. I know with fast dose before theMeals 1 If as pasta and potatoes and if as rice or bread 2 units of rapida. And I am all day over 80-90.

manu42's profile photo
manu42
06/27/2021 11:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

By the way I follow the hydrates meal plan that sent me the endocrine of a diet of 2200 kalorias, and the fruit and milk does not upload anything. I have read a lot about the low carbohydrate diets and experts are doctors, doctors are doctors,As experts in fixing cars are mechanics ....

manu42's profile photo
manu42
06/27/2021 11:22 a.m.

manu42 said:
By the way I follow the metering plan that I send me the endocrine of a diet of 2200 kalorias, and the fruit and the milk does not upload anything. I have read a lotOn low carbohydrate diets and experts are doctors, as experts in fixing cars are mechanics ...

Without companion acrimony, but like mechanics ... there are good and bad and in diabetes issues the main expert is the user over time.I recommend that you take the endocrine as a guide and not as the wise expert.

marine's profile photo
marine
06/27/2021 11:53 a.m.

marine said:
manu42 said:
by the way I follow the hydrates meal plan that I send me the endocrine of a diet of 2200 kalorias, andFruit and milk do not upload anything.

Without companion acrimony, but like mechanics ... there are good and bad and in diabetes issues the main expert is the user over time.I recommend that you take the endocrine as a guide and not as the wise expert.

I agree, my experience is that endocrine have learned more with me than me from them, as a friend says, we are a clinical essay with legs: D: Smiley:

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
06/27/2021 12:46 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

@manu42

Very good news !!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
06/27/2021 2:48 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.