Pipes

vanessa30's profile photo   08/11/2021 6:54 p.m.

Well there is my curiosity?
Have you eaten pipes without rapid insulin?
They do not contain HC or protein.
They are almost 7pm and for not clicking on a little time from dinner, I haven't eaten them

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
08/11/2021 6:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good @vanessa30, I like every day I work because breakfast soon and if I take carbohydrates, I arrive high to food and with the pipes I do not go hungry (I also take pickles and ham to kill hunger) and I get perfect to the food.

With the pipes I do not need to prick, yes, I take those of water-wheel water that only have 5.7g of carbohydrates since other brands that I have come to buy until the triple.

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
08/11/2021 9:05 p.m.

@Vanessa30

I take almost every morning of pumpkin pipes at breakfast, about 20 gr.Do not tell them, they are fat and protein.More fat than protein.They have only 2 gr of carbohydrates per 100 gr, that puts in mine.Sunflower have something more carbohydrates, but I think little.

I only take 20 gr.of pipes but pumpkin.

Maybe if you take many you have to tell them, everything is trying.

But they are a very interesting source of healthy fat and proteins.They sat down a lot at breakfast.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
08/11/2021 9:22 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@jldiazdel certainly what you do at breakfast is a very good idea.
@lalonsoa are precisely the ones I have at home, I will try to eat them if I do it between hours without putting the quick.
Merci

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
08/11/2021 10:33 p.m.

There have been seasons that I have eaten pipes and I have never taken them into account.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/12/2021 10:04 p.m.

I also do not need quickly with the pipes, even if I eat the whole bag (which is what I usually do).In general, with almost no dry fruit.

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
08/13/2021 10:52 a.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.