{'en': "Hi, I'm new in the forum", 'es': 'Hola soy nuevo en el foro'} Image

Hi, I'm new in the forum

RaulGonzalo's profile photo   06/25/2021 4:41 p.m.

Hello everyone I am new in the forum.

I am 37 years old and I have 32 with diabetes, I am currently in insulin treatment and I would like insulin bulbing but I don't see much interest in it.

I would like to know experiences of some of you in the process until I could get the insulin bomb and if it has been a good change.

Greetings and thanks.

RaulGonzalo's profile photo
RaulGonzalo
06/25/2021 4:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the @raulgonzalo forum!

fer's profile photo
fer
06/25/2021 9:45 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello, thank you.

RaulGonzalo
06/28/2021 5:54 p.m.

Hello.I do not carry a bomb and I can't give you any advice, but welcome to the forum :)

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
06/28/2021 6:13 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

My son is x starting to use a bomb in a few days, only accu chek, it is a patch microbomb, in my country it is the only "wireless", but I think that in yours is the omnipod that has very good references, Tb there are othersAssociated with continuous meters who work in closed loop, cutting insulin infusion if they detect low prediction or supply more insulin if the continuous meter predicts increased blood glucose, of the value you have configured as "ideal" you should see on Facebook groups where you tell you experience, or put a name of the pump directly here and see what they respond, also search with the magnifying glass maybe there is some thread too.

Danielita76's profile photo
Danielita76
06/29/2021 5:06 a.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

carussa said:
hello.I do not carry a bomb and I cannot give you any advice, but welcome to the forum :)

Thanks, greetings.

RaulGonzalo
06/29/2021 10:25 a.m.

danielita76 said:

Hello, yes, I am going to do that, the point is that I do not know which they put here in Spain, more concrete in Madrid.
Thank you.

RaulGonzalo
06/29/2021 10:27 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.