{'en': 'Needles', 'es': 'Agujas'} Image

Needles

Cdb1's profile photo   06/30/2021 4:06 p.m.

Hello,

One question, any of here reuse a 24h needle?

It is that a friend very close to my family is diabetic for many years ... and today he told me that the USA, only one needle a day and the next day puts a new one, I have told him that the change in each mealAnd he told me that I can use the same needle throughout the day.

Greetings,

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
06/30/2021 4:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This is what happens when needles are reused.

marine's profile photo
marine
06/30/2021 6 p.m.

By power you can everything you want, but it is not advisable.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/30/2021 9:31 p.m.

@marine, years ago the nurse who supplied the needles told me that I used many and showed her a photo similar to what you have put to see how the needle is destroyed.He was shocked at: D

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/30/2021 9:35 p.m.

Wow, I had been so happy for 25 years, changing it only by changing the ball and now I see this.I would almost have preferred not to know.:(

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/01/2021 7:12 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Each new needle puncture, we don't have to destroy our skin

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
07/01/2021 10:24 p.m.

A new one every time, is what the diabetological nurse tells you.And nothing to transfer socks or fine clothes with the needle because quasi-infistible fabrics are detached that we can introduce ourselves.

I have ever done it, and the needle does not click well.The brand also depends;The baratuchas who are giving lately when they load them in the pen, how to use it several times!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/02/2021 8:48 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good, this needle, which attached in this image I used it 5 times the same day and did not suffer any damage, nor my skin either.And the 5 times that I used it, it entered the skin well had no problems or complications and all perfect 👌 and I have 2 days using the same needle throughout the day and the next day I put a new one and I am going from YMaravilla.
It doesn't let me put an image

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
07/03/2021 11:26 a.m.

There are many needles, mm long, g thick, marks, quality of steel, and of skins or talk, delicate, thick, with scales, lizard, etc ... I think that this discussion is Byzantine each one uses what the bestHe goes and that is not the reason for others to use it

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
07/03/2021 12:42 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Hello, then I change it every week and I am here with my skin in perfect condition and also purge the pen tantes q strès and how much insulin lying.I must take care of them a lot because I click me a lot of Tirmpo and I have been for many years.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
07/04/2021 2:52 p.m.

The needles are given for free and without limit, not like the glucose strips that dribble them or do not give them if you have the free.
I always change them.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/05/2021 10:28 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
the needles are given free and without limit, not like the glucose strips that dribble them or do not give them if you have the free.,
I always change them.

Without limit is not our case.They give my girl to use 2 every day ... the rest we have to buy

Jenni_Mel's profile photo
Jenni_Mel
07/05/2021 10:32 a.m.

@Jenni_mel Put a claim in patient care.In Madrid they give us all those that are needed and when he lived in Toledo too.They are cheaply compared to glucose strips.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/05/2021 10:41 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.