{'en': 'Does peanuts affect sugar levels?', 'es': '¿El maní o cacahuete afecta los niveles de azúcar?'} Image

Does peanuts affect sugar levels?

ismagarcia222's profile photo   11/23/2021 2:40 a.m.

Hello,

In the day, about 110gr of natural peanuts, distributed during the day, is the only snack that, as and not consumed many carbohydrates.

In the nutritional table it indicates that for every 30gr it provides sugar = 0 carbohydrates = 4gr.

It is natural peanut is not confited as much of this food but I don't know if peanuts rises blood sugar levels.

Thank you,

ismagarcia222's profile photo
ismagarcia222
11/23/2021 2:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It has hydrates so something goes up but with the amounts you eat and distributed throughout the day I don't think you notice.It is very little amount of hydrate what you have.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/23/2021 7:25 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

I also use it as an appetizer and glycemia does not upload me at all, as well as nuts, almonds, pistachios and other nuts, always natural, without addition.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
11/23/2021 10:13 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Yesssica_a said:
It has hydrates so something goes up but with the amounts that you eat and distributed throughout the day I do not think you notice.It is very little amount of hydrate what you have.

Yesssica_a said:
It has hydrates so something goes up but with the amounts that you eat and distributed throughout the day I do not think you notice.It is very little amount of hydrate what you have.

It will greatly affect my sugar levels if I ate a portion of 165 gr in a bite that is to say that in total I consumed about 20gr of carbohydrates and 0 of sugar?In total a day, about 40gr of carbohydrates

ismagarcia222's profile photo
ismagarcia222
11/23/2021 9:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.