Ratios

Cdb1's profile photo   07/04/2021 12:33 p.m.

Good, 0.3 IU 0.5 IU 0.75 IU 1 IU 1.5 UI Can someone tell me if there are more ratios ???thank you

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
07/04/2021 12:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What are you talking about?To rations versus insulin?If that is, there are all you want, each person is different or variable depending on the time of day or their personal circumstance.
If you refer to units in the feathers are 0.5 units or 1 UD, in the pump it is different due to microinjection.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/05/2021 8:47 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
What do you mean?To rations versus insulin?If that is, there are all you want, each person is different or variable depending on the time of day or their personal circumstance.
If you refer to units in the feathers are 0.5 units or 1 UD, in the pump it is different due to microinjection.

If I mean rations+insulin then according to you there are all the ones I want to know the ones I put but there are also 0.2ui 0.4ui 0.7ui is not so

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
07/05/2021 1:22 p.m.

Each has its insulin sensitivity.There is no pattern.
I have variable ratios as exercised or not, meals with more or less fat or protein, hormonal state, etc.
At breakfast is approx 1.5 HC use 4 IU, the ratio is 2.66 IU, but I have 4.6 ratio days according to hormonal resistance;In the food it is usually 1.33 (4 units for 3 HC) and at dinner the ratio is 1.

You have to put the insulin that you need to be normal.Better sinning and correcting 2.5 hours longer than going to hypoglycemia.For example, if you do not know whether to put 3 units or 4 units, put 3 units and at two hours if you see that you are above 180 correct with 1 units to go down to your threshold.

There is no exact science, it is very variable and that is why it is so desperate.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/05/2021 2:30 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
each has its insulin sensitivity.There is no pattern.
I have variable ratios as exercised or not, meals with more or less fat or protein, hormonal state, etc.
At breakfast is approx 1.5 HC use 4 IU, the ratio is 2.66 IU, but I have 4.6 ratio days according to hormonal resistance;In the food it is usually 1.33 (4 units for 3 HC) and at dinner the ratio is 1.

You have to put the insulin that you need to be normal.Better sinning and correcting 2.5 hours longer than going to hypoglycemia.For example, if you do not know whether to put 3 units or 4 units, put 3 units and at two hours if you see that you are above 180 correct with 1 units to go down to your threshold.

There is no exact science, it is very variable and that is why it is so desperate.

Ok then I can choose that ratio is better for me to be normal I can try with different ratios until I get my goal of being normal I could try it with a ratio of 0.6 to see how such

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
07/06/2021 9:50 p.m.

Yes, that's.It is proof and error

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/07/2021 12:09 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.