Doubts😖

LiArs's profile photo   12/06/2021 8:33 p.m.

Hello to everyone!I am "almost" new ... since February 2021 diagnosed as T 2, an analytical fact to see the antibodies, change.
Use Toujeo 5 days, the numbers began to lower until the toujeo suspended.
Now I am with Jentadueto 1-0-1.Mañaneros controls are about 100, 115, someday 125… .But this morning surprisingly 138!There are several weeks, that I think, that I could "relax" me using insulin, because what eating is a martyrdom 😬 I think it will not end up adding insulin, but it could help a little ... I could ... although further I got without having to doCho's calculations (I don't know nothing) ... better ... at least I believed it some time ago, but I will take care of doubts and I am mentally low….
I exercise every day (only some jump in work shifts), in the morning, walking over 7-8 km.
It is possible that peptides in the first analytics were very low and in the second have they uploaded?March 0.41 and September 1.85?

Thanks to who will take time to read and answer.

LiArs's profile photo
LiArs
12/06/2021 8:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Liars, they will control you with analytics, but you have good values.For a glucometer the difference between 125 and 138, it is not significant, they can have an error of 10% or more., Look at the value also after meals.
You will be controlling the measures of hydrates little by little, there is time, do not overwhelm that you are going very well. With a glycosilad

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/07/2021 4:46 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.