{'en': 'Glycosilad and glycemic variability', 'es': 'Glicosilada y Variabilidad Glucémica'} Image

Glycosilad and glycemic variability

Alice_no_heart's profile photo   07/08/2021 12:52 a.m.

Good night to all ☺️

I am a little fly because of the theme of my glycosiladEndocrine and glycosylated pum ...

I try very much but never low from 7 ... I have hormonal problems and it costs me everything ... Lower weight, have an optimal glycosylated and between the effort and pressure, I feel that I become down ...

I carry the diet that they assigned to me and even less than they put me ...

My educator says that for her the variability is more important than glycosilada in itself, 🤷 What do you think?

Greetings 😊

Alice_no_heart's profile photo
Alice_no_heart
07/08/2021 12:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good, having good variability and good tir (time in rank) is almost more important than glycosilada itself.

The glycosilada is nothing more than an average percentage of the last 3 months but if you have 200 and then 50 the average gets 125, so your educator is more worried about variability.

Still the optimal is to lower that glycite a little more, encouragement that you will surely get it.

marine's profile photo
marine
07/08/2021 8:17 a.m.

marine said:
good, having good variability and good tir (time in range) is almost more important than glycosylated in itself.

The glycosilada is nothing more than an average percentage of the last 3 months but if you have 200 and then 50 the average gets 125, so your educator is more worried about variability.

Still the optimal is to lower that glycite a little more, encourage you to get it.

Thank you very much 😊 I usually have on average 150, I suppose that is why not low from 7 ... and the variability in 29, what happens is that I suffer from a lot☺️

Alice_no_heart's profile photo
Alice_no_heart
07/08/2021 8:30 a.m.

Forgive what do I ask, what is variability?

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
07/08/2021 11:04 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
forgive what I ask, what is variability?

how stable values ​​are.

marine's profile photo
marine
07/08/2021 11:36 a.m.

Ahhh ok, thanks, and how is it calculated?It is the first time I hear about him

Alberto_13
07/08/2021 11:51 a.m.

alberto_13 said:
ahhh ok, thanks, and how is it calculated?It is the first time I hear about the

In the summary report that the Free2 online takes you.

marine's profile photo
marine
07/08/2021 12:31 p.m.

Thank you very much, what I say is learned more in the forum than in any conculting.

Alberto_13
07/08/2021 12:35 p.m.

@Alberto_13 Completely agree with what you say.The forum is very good but if the health care were optimal, we would not need to clarify our doubts through any forum 😞

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
07/08/2021 1:43 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

In the app also gives you the percentage in range.It is better to be 170 continuous than having peaks

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/08/2021 3:45 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Variability is a statistical calculation that basically measures deviation from the average.Simply tells you on average as if you are remote about your average glucose both above and below.It is a figure, and therefore, just like the average or glycosilada provides only relative information.

I like to look more at the time in the range.They give you more information.It is like having a summary of the statistical distribution of glucose.

Of course the ideal is a low and stable average (little variability).

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
07/08/2021 6:22 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.